Mrs H's Countdown to Holiday Diary

MrsHoward

Hi!

I'm new and started SW 3 weeks ago. In my first week I lost 3lb and in the second, 2lb - so feeling pretty good at the moment. We go on holiday in 10 weeks so my aim is to lose 2 stone - so I figure I need to average 2lb a week weight loss - well that's the theory anyway...

I have my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!!

Mrs H x

well done Mrs Howard.

I am sure sure you will loose it x

I am aiming to loose 2 stones by July 2012.

I hope so too x

;)

I have been a member at sw for 1 week and in my first WI I gained 0.5lbs. (TOTM i hope )

Good luck x

:welcome:
Well done on your weight loss:)
Good luck tonight for WI

Aww thank you girls. I lost 1.5lb - just 0.5lb off my half a stone but I'm not bothered as I am very impressed considering the week I've had - onwards and upwards!

Well done, keep positive:)
Where are you going on holiday? (as my name implies, I love holidays!):D

Hi
We're off to Rhodes at the end of May. It's an all inclusive (yikes!). Can't wait!

Having a really bad day today - I'm really good when I'm at work as I only eat what I take in - but it goes to pot when I'm at home. Plus I'm on the period from hell so I've just eaten a small (4 sins) bar of chocolate and hidden the rest on a high shelf and keep focussing on the weight loss!

I love holidays too - although after this one it'll have to be camping for the rest of the year!

Hi
We're off to Rhodes at the end of May. It's an all inclusive (yikes!). Can't wait!

Having a really bad day today - I'm really good when I'm at work as I only eat what I take in - but it goes to pot when I'm at home. Plus I'm on the period from hell so I've just eaten a small (4 sins) bar of chocolate and hidden the rest on a high shelf and keep focussing on the weight loss!

I love holidays too - although after this one it'll have to be camping for the rest of the year!

Oh poor you, it's not always easy to resist, especially chocolate:(
Think of your holiday;)
I know all about camping holidays, did them for years with 3 children(I chose not to work for quite a few years so there weren't many pennies around!) but they loved them and now we really appreciate our holidays.Kids do their own thing now:D
I haven't been to Rhodes, but would like to go one day:)
We did a cruise around greek islands/Turkey/Italy last year and the Greek island Santorini was beautiful.

Hope your day improves:)

Weigh in tonight and another 2.5lb off and my half stone award. I feel really pleased with myself as it hasn't been easy this week!

Congratulations on the weight loss, well done.:D

Back