Mrs Pink

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass53, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ill post this as a new thread as it will be easier for u to find :D

basically about 7 weeks before i went on holiday i started working up the plans, not quite as long as i should have done but i didnt have any other option. for the last 5 days before i went i ended up on the 1500 plan which i think really helped as on that plan u are eating pretty much as normal, even with desserts and snacks.

while away i would eat a breakfast of cereal in the room, went self catering but the room only had kettle, fridge and 2 electric rings (gutted no toaster), usually at lunch time had a sandwich or something quite light then EVERY night ate out at a restaurant, had greek or italian each time but only a main course no dessert or starters although each restaurant always came out with bread for u to have while waiting.
    A few times i would have a beer with my meal but mostly i would have a large bottle of water which was 1.5 litre then go off to a bar and have a few more beers or cocktails (which i did try several) :D
    A couple of days i would have a beer in a bar in the afternoon and even 1 or 2 in my room and we were always getting free shots at restaurants and bars :eek: but it was great..
    mostly during day i did drink lots of water tho but mainly cos it was so hot and wanted to keep hydrated but it must have worked.
    some days i even had naughty treats like a bag of minstrels and a few ice creams but all in all i was pretty good, the greek diet does seem pretty healthy and i even bought a greek cookbook to try some of the recipes as they were so yummy

sorry for waffling on a bit but i hope it helps and hope u have a great time on your hols, dont worry too much about it all as long as u introduce the plans before u go u should be fine :D
    Mrs Pink likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have time to work up the plans, so I think I'll just try to be careful and go easy on the carbs ..... it was 46C in Gran Canaria today so I'll probably be so hot I won't feel much like eating anyway! Oh and I'll keep up the water ..... Well done to you again - cheers
    Mrs P
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.