ProPoints Mrs-s back again..

Got lots of walking to do today, usual school run and need to walk into the village to post some bits so were going to go to feed the ducks after Jess finishes nursery I think. It seems a lot colder today than it has been!
No idea what food for today yet is either!

Yesterday was 45/32pp got 15 weeklies left til tomorrow and earnt 5pp yesterday so got 9pp activity points too

Going to try and stick to dailys today of I can, went on a jammy dodger binge last night lol.

Lost 2lbs! Now the real work begins... Im currently 12st 13lbs! Lowest iv been since dieting began is 12st 12lbs, and been hovering within a few pounds of that since August! Need to break through, hopefully this week I will!

Well done & good luck breaking through...I know the feeling. I am 1lb away from my lowest weight in 5yrs, I can lose that lb but then end up going up again/plateauing for ages!! This time we'll do it! :)

Lost 2lbs! Now the real work begins... Im currently 12st 13lbs! Lowest iv been since dieting began is 12st 12lbs, and been hovering within a few pounds of that since August! Need to break through, hopefully this week I will!

That's great! well done and i'm sure you will get through the rest :)

Friday -

B - 4pp
Cup of tea
Nume yoghurt

L - 18pp
Greggs bean and cheese melt
2 jammy dodgers

D - 26pp
Pepperoni pizza
Garlic tear n share
Mayo

Total - 48/32
Weeklies used - 16/49
Weeklies remaining - 33/49

Had a treat night with DH tonight, off to my friends for wine tomorrow so will most likely be weeklies heavy! Will have to be good for the rest of the week then!

B - 1pp
Cup of tea

L - 14pp
2 sandwich thins w dairylea and cherry tomatoes
2 jammy dodgers

D - 18pp
3 grilled skinless sausages
Mashed potato
Baked beans

S - 4pp
2 ww eclairs

Total - 37/32pp
Weeklies used - 5/49pp
Weeklies remaining 28/49pp
AP earnt - 4pp

Didn't end up going to my friends, just watching films with DH, we're going to take the kids somewhere nice tomorrow, want to try and start doing more family things this year, last year we seemed to be saving for something the full year!

Last edited:
Just looking at your diary today & can't believe you don't get hungry!! 2 jammy dodgers....I'd be starving, but I am greedy! My sister in law is a stay at hone mum with 2 kids & she never gets to eat, her & my bro sit down for 1 meal a day at about 9pm...got to be tough, but you're doing it ;)

Iv been busy all day! Usually I do eat more than that lol!

Ha iv just realised I havnt wrote it down properly! I ate a sandwich at lunch time too! x

Before I started trying to lose weight again, I'd just drink tea all day and have a few biscuits and a chocolate bar, then hve a huge tea at night with dessert and then sweets or cheese and crackers, I sts doing that for months but it's not the healthiest!
Sometimes I honestly dont get time though, like today iv only had a Jammu dodger so far, been spring cleaning and off to the tip and morrisons on the way home now! We're having chicken burgers tonight which I'm looking forward to!

Back