Slice of bread with lurpak

S - 4pp
Graze bounty hunter box

Total - 31/32pp
Weeklies used - 0/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 28/49pp
Activity earned - 3pp
Total AP - 7pp

The graze boxes look fab...I have a voucher which I might trade in - are you enjoying it mrs-s??

Edit....I have just traded in!! Is it 4 snacks or can you eek it out over the week? I've got 2 boxes for half the price of one! Even so, I don't think it's that badly priced, you'd spend the same on 4 chocolate bars & it's hard to get hold of this stuff, especially in the combinations...some of them look fab! Do they send all the nv's with them?

Yes they send the nvs with them! Really good, I have a code if anybody else is interested and it will give me a pound off my next box ;) x

I'm having a Chinese tonight! Not stopped today at all and only had 2 cups of tea for 2pp so got 30pp left! And earnt 5ap today :)

Having sweet and sour chicken balls, chicken satay, fried rice and chicken chow mein shared with DH, (he will have more than half of each) so its worked out at 33pp x

I'm having a Chinese tonight! Not stopped today at all and only had 2 cups of tea for 2pp so got 30pp left! And earnt 5ap today :)

Having sweet and sour chicken balls, chicken satay, fried rice and chicken chow mein shared with DH, (he will have more than half of each) so its worked out at 33pp x

Sounds like it is well worth your 33 points :)

It was soo yummy! I only ate half of what I had but I'm still going to count as 33pp to be safe because the portions were bigger than I thought they'd be!

Totals for yesterday

Total - 35/32pp
Weeklies used - 3/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 25/49pp
Activity earned - 5pp
AP total - 12pp

Back