Mrs S JUDDD diary!!

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hello! Starting this diary after deciding to try this woe. I am 22 (nearly 23!) been married just over a year and have two lovely little boys. Jesse who is 3 next month and Teddy who was 9 weeks on Friday!
I put lots of weight on with my first pregnancy as never lost it all, then got pregnant again and tried to keep on track managed to only put on 1stone and lost that by 10 days pp! I carried on calorie counting for a few weeks and then iv had a break. Since Teddy was born iv altogether lost 27lbs :)

Last time I weighed I was 191lbs but my scales have broken so this might be wrong, I'm going to get some more this week! My target is 168lbs (I'm 5'9 so this will make me a comfortable size 12 and about what I was when I met DH at 18!)

My UD calories are 2340 and my DD are 468 but I have rounded this for the moment to make it easier to 500 DD and 2300 UD :)

My pattern is

Monday - UD
Tuesday - DD
Wednesday - UD
Thursday - DD
Friday - UD
Saturday - UD
Sunday - DD

Weigh in is Fridays x

First day today and feeling surprisingly not that hungry! Thought of be starving lol. I started this on a whim so not really prepared for DDs and shopping day is tomorrow, I've had lots of sf blackcurrant, and a Cadburys fudge bar so far (119cals total) planning on some Tesco value chicken noodles for tea 260cals and then I have some left over for a pineapple ice lolly and an options hot chocolate :) when I go shopping I'm planning to get some bits to help on DD so : WW bread, cup a soups, sf jelly, fruit, salad, crackers, cereal bars, options, ice lollies, quavers etc

I feel I'm doing well so far! If I can wait til evening for my noodles then I'll be fine! We're going out this evening to pick up a carpet cleaner I'm borrowing so think I'll have my ice lolly before we go then wait til I get back to eat my noodles x

Just had my noodles and now I've eaten I feel STARRRRRVING!! Going to drink some water and do some cleaning. Hopefully take my mind off. And I can have whatever I want tomorrow!

Hello and welcome, hope its ok to post, love your boys names really cute :) Its really common to start feeling hungry as soon as you start eating on a DD , I have been doing juddd for 9 weeks now and find it easier not to bother but you can always hold off until you are really hungry and leave all your cals for the evening, play around with your DD s see what works best for you, eating little and often or not eating till later and using all your cals in one go ?? Not long now anyway and the day will be over , just think of what you can have nice tomorrow xx

After a big glass of water and sorting the kids out I forgot for abit and now DH is making his tea and my stomach is rumbling like mad! Think I'll walk to the co op and buy myself some treats for tomorrow while he's eating so I'm not tempted!

mrs-s said:
After a big glass of water and sorting the kids out I forgot for abit and now DH is making his tea and my stomach is rumbling like mad! Think I'll walk to the co op and buy myself some treats for tomorrow while he's eating so I'm not tempted!

That's a great idea lol mind you I actually find making my kids their dinner helpful in a way I just pretend it's for me haha :)

it honestly will get easier,i look forward to DD soooo easy.

Tuesday 14th July 2012

Breakfast - 4 cals
2x glass blackcurrant

Lunch - 119 cals
Cadburys fudge
2x glass blackcurrant

Dinner - 264 cals
Tesco chicken noodles
2x glass blackcurrant

Snack - 95 cals
Pineapple ice lolly
Options Belgian choc

Total - 482 cals

Quite proud of myself! I never done anything vlc before so I thought I'd struggle more! Must admit really looking forward to tomorrow now though lol. X

Got some Cadburys trifles in the fridge! Think I'll be having one of those for dessert tomorrow lol x

Hey lady, welcome!!

Very well done on the weight you've already lost! I've been doing juddd for 7weeks and think its great. We've a great group of juddders here so I hope you stay!! (and congrats on your two boys)

And ladies........ Did you fail to pick up she's another carpet cleaner!!!!!!

20 lost : 47 to goal

And ladie....... Did you fail to pick up she's another carpet cleaner!!!!!!s.

I did notice then forgot to mention it in my post !!!! I was going to offer to go and do it for her as long as I could use my own beloved Carpet Cleaner , I am actually thinking of giving him a name (yes its a he lol) can't keep calling him Carpet Cleaner ! Thinking of Bill as he is a Bissell x)
Sorry Mrs S, I have recently aqquired a Carpet Cleaner and am in love with it also Minnie Mel has one and we can talk about carpet cleaning rather a lot lol
Hope you enjoy yor UP day x

Lmao! I think I'm going to steal this one because it's my mums and she has laminate now and we have pale carpets. Not a good colour for a 3 year old. There are moon dough stains upstairs and and choc mousse in the living room! We have an inspection on Monday from the landlord so need to get them out if I can!

Ive just woken up, don't feel that hungry really which I thought I would. Going to make sure I have breakfast though because I might struggle with my calories otherwise!
Feeling reeally proud of myself for yesterday! I'm so shocked I managed to do it x

Becky I'm starving after my DD lol just had 60g bowl of fruit and fibre and a cup of tea! Already excited about lunch and it's not even 9 o clock, this way of eating is quite exciting but scares me incase I put on weight with it is. How's your toothache/abcess x

It's a lot better now face still abit swollen and abit sore and inside my cheek sore cus I kept biting it when it was all swollen up!
Just had 2 and 1/4 slice of toast with clover and dairylea and a milky coffee w 1 sugar feel loads better now didn't realise I felt abit crap til after I've eaten now I feel better lol. Sure I'll get used to DD wont we!
No idea what to do for lunch. Not much in as it's shopping tonight, might have a turkey sandwich and micro chips lol x

I feel really feint and light headed, must be from lack of food yesterday but I'm sure my body will adjust x

That's what I was like this morning x just deciding lunch now, teddy just fell asleep so need to make something quick lol x

Back