Mrs-s weightloss diary

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hi guys I've just arrived over from the pregnancy section!
My beautiful baby boy is now 11 days old! I reached my pre pregnancy weight yesterday :) !! I was careful all through pregnancy and only put on 1 stone though!

I know they say to wait six weeks before dieting etc but I feel ready and I've been careful all through my pregnancy so it's not like it's a big shock to my body. I can't exercise for a while though as I had a c-section so only thing I can do is diet!

My stats are

Pregnancy weight - 216lbs

Starting weight - 202lbs
Current weight - 184lbs
Goal weight - 168lbs

Loss so far - 32lbs

Week 1 - 5lbs lost
week 2 - 3lbs lost
week 3 - 2lbs lost
week 4 - 3lbs lost
week 5 - 3lbs on
week 6 - 3lbs lost
Total = 13lbs gone

Restart - 3lbs on
Week 1 - 5lbs lost

Total - 18lbs (32lbs) gone
My weigh ins are on Fridays as that's what I've done all through pregnancy and it's nice to have a treat at weekend and pull it back being good during the week!

My starting calories per day is 1680 (worked out on my fitness pal) but I'm still expressing some milk at the moment so if I go slightly over these first week or so while I'm adjusting to lower calories I don't think it will make too much difference!

Wish me luck :)

Restart - 186lbs
Week 1 - 2lbs loss

Current - 184lbs

Last edited:
Tuesday 22nd may 2012

Breakfast - 116 cals
Low fat raspberry toghurt
Cup of tea w one sugar

Snack - 150 cals
750ml bottle strawberry volvic

Lunch - 375 cals
Prawn pasta salad w cocktail sauce
Soreen banana bread
Pepsi max

Dinner - 636 cals
2 sandwich thins toasted w light spread, 2 dairylea light cheese slices, 1/2 tin of beans
Asda fat free sticky toffee pudding style yoghurt
Pepsi max

Snacks - 218 cals
Tesco 'penguin'
WW coconut cake slice

Total - 1495 cals

Last edited:
Planned dinner and have 341 cals left for snacks, pasta twice today but I picked lunch up in a rush and it was healthiest option and dinner is already planned for tonight! Hope it doesnt bloat me too much lol x

Congratulations mummy! Looking forward to reading your posts xx

Change of plan for dinner ended up with toasted sandwich thins with beans and cheese!
Been doing too much and my section scar has started to open up so the midwife has been and shouted at me and I'm not allowed to do anything now for a few days which includes standing up to cook so had to have something that DH could manage on his own lol!

Got 403 cals left for snacks I'm feeling hungry already but I think it's cus I know now I'm not pregnant I can't make an excuse of I go over haha! x

Had a WW coconut cake slice and a Tesco fake penguin for 218 cals, will try to keep it to that for tonight but I do have some cals left over if I really can't help myself! x

1495 cal total today, in bed now so nothing else, hope for another good day tomorrow!

Wednesday 23rd may 2012

Breakfast - 140 cals
White and Orange melon slices
Low fat cherry yoghurt
Coke zero

Lunch - 624 cals
1/4 light choices chicken and stuffing sandwich (disgusting so I threw it)
1/2 a cheese and ham sandwich on whole grain (stolen from my 2yr old!)
Quavers
Alpen coconut and chocolate bar
500ml bottle sugar free apple flavoured water

Dinner - 490 cals
Mini ham pizza,
4 happy star potato shapes
Light mayo
750ml sugar free strawberry volvic

Snacks - 281 cals
Fat free banoffee dessert yoghurt
WW coconut cake slice
Milky way crispy roll

Total - 1535 cals

Last edited:
It's nice having fruit when it's warm, I have to force myself to have breakfast as it is I don't think I'd feel very nice in this weather with a belly full of cereal or toast! X

I was good with our picnic bought sugar free water to drink, I did buy a light choices sandwich but it was horrid so I shared my toddlers instead as he wasn't going to eat all his, quavers and an Alpen bar! Could've been a lot worse!

We're going to Iceland on the way home so I'm going to get some WW meals in and will probably have one of those for dinner! x

So tonight is a pizza, another easy thing for DH to cook! Still in calories though as I got a mini fresh one instead of a huge frozen one like he did! Got 426 for treats and snacks tonight too so will have a little dessert and maybe some extra chocolate later, will see what I can get for my cals in a bit :) feeling positive I can have a good loss on Friday and managing to drink alot of water too instead of loads of fizz which can only help with the stomach bloat situation!

mrs-s said:
So tonight is a pizza, another easy thing for DH to cook! Still in calories though as I got a mini fresh one instead of a huge frozen one like he did! Got 426 for treats and snacks tonight too so will have a little dessert and maybe some extra chocolate later, will see what I can get for my cals in a bit :) feeling positive I can have a good loss on Friday and managing to drink alot of water too instead of loads of fizz which can only help with the stomach bloat situation!

Oooh so excited for your weigh in on Friday Hun! I'm sure it'll be a good one. I take flax meal with my cereal a few times a week and some weeks I take it daily and it really does help with bloating as I suffer from IBS so it can get very uncomfortable at times. Water really helps to ease it too

I have IBS too, it's horrid isnt it, mine is stress related mainly but if I eat too much bread, pizza etc in a short space of time it sets me off! I had a flare up last week after living on sandwiches the first few days after LO was born! Bread has firml my been cut down for a while now lol!
Sneaky weigh this morning is showing a 4lb loss since Monday! Hope it stays! Not expecting that every week as I know I'm still losing water I held onto in pregnancy but it's a very nice kick start! x

mrs-s said:
I have IBS too, it's horrid isnt it, mine is stress related mainly but if I eat too much bread, pizza etc in a short space of time it sets me off! I had a flare up last week after living on sandwiches the first few days after LO was born! Bread has firml my been cut down for a while now lol!
Sneaky weigh this morning is showing a 4lb loss since Monday! Hope it stays! Not expecting that every week as I know I'm still losing water I held onto in pregnancy but it's a very nice kick start! x

Stress is a major factor for a flare up for me. Unfortunately, I'm mostly stressed. I try to use meditation and other relaxation techniques which help to ease my stress levels a tad.

Skinny Sia said:
Stress is a major factor for a flare up for me. Unfortunately, I'm mostly stressed. I try to use meditation and other relaxation techniques which help to ease my stress levels a tad.

That sounds like a good idea, it is so annoying to have to run to the loo as soon as anything bad happens lol!

1535 cals today, ate lots of sweet things this evening, will try to use my calories a little more wisely tomorrow! Still a good day though x

The baby slept 8hours again last night! He's doing so well im dead impressed with his sleeping! Just trying to plan today's food a little before I eat breakfast so I have a better idea of what I can have!

Back