Mrs-s weightloss diary

I am liking the sound of the fat free banoffe desert yog :) Is that from WW might have to see if I can get some!

Sure you will have a great loss tomorrow on your weigh in day :)

Wow 8 hrs @ 2 weeks is fantastic to have a star :) can you tell him to send him so sleep vibes my babies way! We were up @ 11 and 4am then up for the day @5.30am!

I am better to have a plan-rather than go with the flow, or i go for the wrong things! have a good day.

jules1981 said:
I am liking the sound of the fat free banoffe desert yog :) Is that from WW might have to see if I can get some!

Sure you will have a great loss tomorrow on your weigh in day :)

Wow 8 hrs @ 2 weeks is fantastic to have a star :) can you tell him to send him so sleep vibes my babies way! We were up @ 11 and 4am then up for the day @5.30am!

I am better to have a plan-rather than go with the flow, or i go for the wrong things! have a good day.

They are from asda you get 2 banoffee and 2 sticky toffee pudding for £1! One is 70 cals the other is 69 cals so a bargain!

I know he's doing great cant believe he sleeps though my other one will be three in August and still wakes up at least once mostly twice a night!

I'm planing on spag Bol we were supposed to have the other day for tea I've worked the cals out so I know I have loads left for lunch and snacks it stops me worrying about what to eat next I think! Lots of water today and hopefully a good loss tomorrow :)

Thursday 24th may 2012

Breakfast - 113 cals
Strawberry and cream dessert yoghurt
750ml sugar free strawberry volvic

Lunch - 510 cals
2 sandwich thins w light spread, light mayo and sliced turkey
Quavers
WW coconut cake slice

Dinner - 606 cals
Spagbol w dairylea light cheese slice

Snacks - 268 cals
Freddo
WW chocolate brownie dessert

Total - 1497 cals

Last edited:
mrs-s said:
I have IBS too, it's horrid isnt it, mine is stress related mainly but if I eat too much bread, pizza etc in a short space of time it sets me off! I had a flare up last week after living on sandwiches the first few days after LO was born! Bread has firml my been cut down for a while now lol!
Sneaky weigh this morning is showing a 4lb loss since Monday! Hope it stays! Not expecting that every week as I know I'm still losing water I held onto in pregnancy but it's a very nice kick start! x

4lbs!!!!! You inspiring lady! That's fantastic! :D

Just had a milky way crispy roll and total cals are 1625 today! Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow! x

They are from asda you get 2 banoffee and 2 sticky toffee pudding for £1! One is 70 cals the other is 69 cals so a bargain!

I know he's doing great cant believe he sleeps though my other one will be three in August and still wakes up at least once mostly twice a night!

I'm planing on spag Bol we were supposed to have the other day for tea I've worked the cals out so I know I have loads left for lunch and snacks it stops me worrying about what to eat next I think! Lots of water today and hopefully a good loss tomorrow :)

Oh an excuse to head up there then ;)

I think my little man will still be waking when he is 3 too!

Well done with the water

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

xxx

Thanks! :)

In hoping when he starts nursery in September he will be tired at night and stop getting up so much! x

I hope you do. You seem in the right frame of mind so you will. I weighed myself too. Couldn't wait til monday! Lol

I have a full week this time so hopefully I have a good chance!
Weekends are the hardest for me so hope I can have a good one!
Resisted McDonald's and got a sandwich from m&s instead!

mrs-s said:
I have a full week this time so hopefully I have a good chance!
Weekends are the hardest for me so hope I can have a good one!
Resisted McDonald's and got a sandwich from m&s instead!

Resisting McDonald's is tough. The smell just draws me in! I went to the gym earlier. Why does exercise have to be so painful? Lol.

DH got a mcflurrys too haha would've been so nice in this weather! I'm glad I can't exercise yet though! Way too warm and sweaty weather haha x

mrs-s said:
DH got a mcflurrys too haha would've been so nice in this weather! I'm glad I can't exercise yet though! Way too warm and sweaty weather haha x

Gosh men just know how to rub this diet stuff in our faces! Bless him, hope he enjoyed it ;)

Yep, you can just relax and lose the 4lbs a week easy! Lol. Jealous? Me? Looool :D

I know and even worse last night he had pizza and I had a WW meal! Took some effort not to have a piece but it will be worth it! :)

Yesterday's food was

Friday 25th may 2012

Breakfast - 242 cals
2x weetabix w 150ml ss milk and sugar

Snack - 95 cals
Freddo

Lunch - 470 cals
M&S egg and cress sandwich
M&S count on us chocolate mousse

Dinner - 497 cals
WW macaroni cheese fresh ready meal
1/4 garlic baguette
1litre volvic

Snack - 70 cals
Fat free banoffee dessert yoghurt

Total - 1374 cals

I went to bed early as I wasn't feeling too great so didn't struggle with my cals, hope today goes as well!

Sneaky weigh this morning and another 2lbs down! But not counting til Friday but im in the 13s woooo!!

Saturday 26th may 2012

Breakfast - 125 cals
Alpen coconut and chocolate bar

Snack - 83 cals
WW coconut cake slice

Lunch - 499 cals
2x sandwich thins, light spread, light mayo, sliced turkey and cherry tomatoes
WW caramel cake bar
Copella pink apple lemonade

Dinner - 676 cals
3 hotdogs with ketchup
2 glasses diet lemonade

Snacks - 266 cals
2x glasses rose wine and diet lemonade
Milky way crispy roll

Total - 1649 cals

Last edited:
Hot dogs and wine in the garden tonight but I've worked out how much it is for 3 hot dogs and I have plenty of calories left, I havnt drank in nearly a year either so I'll be mixing my wine with diet lemonade which will lower the cals!
I love calorie counting, I can still eat loads of sweet things and chocolate and treats just watch my portions and the weight comes off! Amazing!

Last edited:
Back