Mrs V & Lucylu0802's Diary

Hey on Lunch or in my case fag break! No haven't given in! Am doing well at the moment! Have Weigh In tomorrow so trying to be as good as possible so that I can lose for the first time in weeks! I am just hoping I have been good enough to combat my weekends food intake!

Onto litre 3 now!!! Better go as want another fag before meeting starts! Well done Mrs V you put me to shame last night! DAMN YOU!!!!

I still haven't had any shakes yet as try and leave them all for the evening! Find it gives me soethig to do at night!

xxx

Well done for staying on the path today LucyLu!!!

Stick at it and you will loose tomorrow at weigh in!!

My weigh in is this evening and I am quite looking forward to it....even if I have gained, as I am now back on track. (Strange way of thinking I know!)

I have a day off with Jessica tomorrow as the ChildMinder can't have her...will try and pop on from time to time....definitely let you know how I've got on this evening!
Stay strong!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

good luck Mrs V with your weigh in tonight - I only managed 3lbs this week so I need to pick up the pace abit as I am doing the Nov challenge and I must lose the 12lb I promised - 6lbs to go.

Fingers crossed:talk017:

Day 4 Morning

Morning all!! I just thought that I would quickly type something up, whilst my Daughter is dancing to the Night Garden!!! It's awful!!!

Anyway...weigh in last night and I managed to......loose 5lbs!!! How chuffed am I???!!!!

So, not only have I managed to loose the 4 that I gained last week, but I managed to loose and extra 1lb!!! So, onwards and downwards for me!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

I have Jessica at home today with me, as the Child Minder cnnot look after her today and I have loads of cleaning to catch up on...hmmmmm play with Jessica, or clean? No comparison really!!!

LucyLu....I hope that you had a good night last night and didn't give into chicken cravings, although that is better than rubbish!!!

On another note, I had a boob reverse into my car last night!!! I was in the house and Hubby shouted down to me that he had seen a man drive into my car with a 4x4! So another thing to sort out on my day off.....it does'nt rain it pours n our house!!!

Anyway, have a good day all...I will try and post later, but with a very demanding 2 year old, it could be impossible!!!
Drink lots of water!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Congrats Mrs V. So pleased for you :) I'm also currently at home but that is because I've got a job interview. And then it's back to work this afternoon. I already know I don't want the job so it seems a bit pointless going for the interview. Hmmm. I think I took leave of my sanity when I said yes to the interview, does SSing do that to you?

day 4-

well have decided at WI tonight that I am going to ask to go onto 790 as the little bit of chicken in the evening seems to be stopping me from going CRAZY!!!!! and eating EVERYTHING!!!! I know I should try and stay on SS but have done 3 months of it! Lost 3 stone and I just don't think it is working for me anymore! Is that really terrible???

I am still really chuffed with self as have ONLY eaten the chicken and nothing else, like I say it seems to control me a little bit better!

What are your thoughts guys?

I don't want my WI tonight as feel really bloated! Will get some water down neck and see how I feel!

xxx

I LOST 4lbS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO CHUFFED! Thank you Mrs V! Thank you bailiey and everyone else on this thread! ( I know 4lbs doesn't sound a lot but after the amount I ate last weekend It shows that damage CAN be repaired!!!)

THANK YOU GUYS

xxx

Well done on the weight loss LucyLu!!! Fantastic!!!

Day 5 Morning

Well, it's my Birthday on Sunday, so yesterday Jessica and I bought some cakes ready for me to bring into work this morning.
I couldn't have them in the house, as the smell was getting to me, so I put them in the boot of my car! Of course, didn't realise that it was going to get as low as -5C !!! Frozen doughnuts are not quite the same thing I was told!!! Lol!! Well, they are still getting fat!
On the other side of the coin though, my car is now a mobile Bakery and stinks of pastries!!!!
Oh well, can't have everything!

Jessica keeps singing "appeee e you Mummy" which is really sweet and offering me plastic food that she has lovingly "cooked" in Daddy's shoes! - I love her to bits!

Anyway, before I get all mushy!
I went to jive last night and taught 12 women and 1 man how to jive....very tiring and hard work, as 5 of them couldn't speak much English! Still good fun though!

I think I have garbled enough now!

Have a good day.....LucyLu....stay on the straight and narrow Hun...we can get through this together!

Kerry-Ann
xxxx

I don't think I could cope with taking goodies into work, arrgh! You must have immense determination to succeed Mrs V! Congrats lucylu! Did you ask your CDC about going onto 790? Is that what you're going to do now?

Hi Bailey.....believe me it wasn't easy...especially as there is a large chocolate birthday cake in with it all (serves 18) and I have been known in the past to eat half in one sitting!! (runs and hides in shame!!!)

LucyLu...definitely speak to your CDC and see what she suggests. My Hubby was on 4 shakes a day and couldn't eat them all, but had a craving for chicken.
He now has 2 shakes a day and chicken for his tea and it's working for him! There a certainly more options available to you...I think sometimes that's why people give up on this plan...they think that it's all or nothing. I have made myself sick of chicken!

I have got a craving at the moment for fillet steak in a stilton sauce...I know it will pass when I have had my first soup, but MMMMMM a Girl can dream!

Someone at work said to me earlier "I would take you out to lunch, but I know that you're not eating!"....I was gutted!!! I don't think that I could have been strong enough to have gone and watched him eating! - never mind!

I'm a little tired this afternoon, I think it's the cold weather effecting me, as I just want to curl up under a duvet and either watch soppy films, or go to sleep!!!
Right, have to go...need to look busy and need to use the loo again!!!!

Catch you all later!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hello Mrs V
Missed you yesterday, wanted to congratulate you on the brill weightloss - you go girl, onwards and downwards for the scales:happy096:

Thank you BusyBee!!!

Just wanted to add that you are doing really well too!!!

Thanks Maggie....I know that I couldn't have got this far without your help and support.....and that includes everyone on here too!!!

I feel like I'm at the Oscars! Lol....."I would like to thank....!"

Well. what can I say, that wouldn't sound like a pile of excuses?

Today I am officially back to day 1.....so stupid of me to eat what I did over the weekend and if I have gained weight on Thursday, then that's my fault and I will not be upset!
It was my birthday and we went to visit my Inlaws and my parents. My parents were great and only offered me water, but my Mother in Law (or should that be Outlaw?), cooked a roast. It would have been rude for me not to have eaten it....belive me, if ever meet my MIL, you would understand!

So, with another weekend of bad experience behind me, I once again look only towards the future!
Dancing tonight, so I am hoping to shift a few of the pounds!
I will write up more later.....Lucylu, how did you get on over the weekend Hun?

I had a weekend at the MIL so I do understand but I used my secret weapon which is my OH. I told him in no uncertain terms that if he didn't distract her when the food was served he would be sleeping in the car.
When we sat down on Saturday, I sat the other end of the long table and each time she looked my way my daughter said " nanny have I told you about......." so I managed to get through without a hiccup. Well apart from the one where I had to drink a coffee with semi skimmed milk in cos she was sat opposite me and was looking at me the whole time!

Lol!!!! My MIL would put Hiacynth Bucket to shame!!!

Right, Day 2!

Morning
My friend and I went off to Jive last night and I was just getting into the swing (pardon the pun!) of it, when I heard the Bee Gees singing from my bag....yes, I have Night Fever as my ring tone!! Lol
My Hubby was calling to say that Jessica had been sick everywhere from coughing and he needed me home!
I had to drag my friend out of dance (felt really bad for her) and then had to sort out a very lively 2 year old, who wanted "huggles".
Managed to get her back to bed and cleared up the mess, got into bed myself at around midnight and then spent all night getting up to cuddle Jessica when she had a coughing fit!

So, here I am at work feeling like a zombie!
Just finishing my 2nd litre of water and debating wether or not to have a bouillon, as feeling the cold!

I hope everyone else's day is going slightly better!

Afternoon

Well, today is dragging so much! I am shattered and just want to go home :(

One of my work colleagues has brought in some cakes from Waitrose, as he leaves the company tomorrow. The kitchen is full of cakes!!!
I have a slice of shortcake in my bag, ready to give Jessica - it's quite large, so I will cut it in half and freeze the rest of it.
I can't wait for 16.30 when I can go home!!!
More later.....

Day 3

Midday!

Jessica fell over last night and has a huge bruised line down her face - I am so angry...I plan to call the Council.
She had another restless night and visited me 6 times in the night for a cuddle as she was really upset..she has also started talking in her sleep too the poor little thing!

Anyway, last night was awful and I really really wanted pizza....so much so, that I cried and begged Hubby for it!
Got up this morning feeling like a zombie and as a result my work at the office is suffering too!
We have another house viewing tomorrow and I am quite excited as this couple have already sold their property, so are looking for somewhere asap!
Hubby decided last night to paint the kitchen and as it is blue (don't ask!) we need to make it bigger - have settled on white, as it can be covered over with anything after.

Just sipping my 3rd litre of the day and wishing that I was lying on a beach somewhere quiet!!

Catch you later - thanks for reading!

Back