Mrs V & Lucylu0802's Diary

Well done on the water hun x.....hope Jessica is a bit more settled tonight, poor little thing.

Fingers crossed with the house too......

P.s. Use the numbers if you need me!

Thanks Maggie....I really do appreciate it.

I am going to keep hold of those numbers and use them at the weekend if I get in trouble....if that is alright with you?!

Hi Kerry-Ann,

After reading your kind words on my thread, I decided to pop over to see how you are doing too:p

Well done on resisting the cakes, pizza and poppadums - you obviously have very strong will power. Your cry last night was just something you needed to get out of your system maybe not necessarily to do with food...if I remember rightly Jessica has had a few restless nights and you are overtired.

Weekends are a rough time for me too so I can sympathise why you need the extra support then. In fact that is probably why I have gone onto 790 myself so I can eat at the weekends - through the week not eating never bothers me.:rolleyes:

Well done on the losses so far and I hope Jessica settles soon so you can get some well deserved sleep.

Take care

P.s. Happy Belated Birthday for last Sunday

Thanks Lenny!!

That is really kind of you!

Day 3 - Afternoon

Well, the curry phase has gone!!! Thank goodness!
I did have a chicken & mushroom soup for my "breakfast" at 1.30 and thought it tasted vile.....I had one before and liked the taste of it...but this one was nasty!! Think I would much rather have just the oriental chili ones!

Still ready to curl up in a ball to go to sleep, but I am going to keep plodding on until bed time!

Day 4 Morning

Well.....where do I begin?
Hubby and I decided that our kitchen looked too small when we had potential buyers come around for a viewing, so decided last night to paint it white....what a foolish idea!!! Lol
Not only was my hands covered in the stuff, but I managed to dip my hair in the paint too!...I now have red hair, with a white chunk! I am such a numpty!
Jessica was awake several times during the night, which I really could have done without, but bless her!

So...here I am sat at my desk, battling to stay awake! I don't drink tea or coffee much, but I think that I may have to invest in some Green Tea again....I am a bit indifferent over it.
On a plus note though, I don't even have the energy to even think about food!

LucyLu...have you gone into hybernation???
How are you doing Hun?

Day 4 Afternoon

Well, my Boss has left to go to a meeting and won't be around for the rest of the day!!! I should really be jumping for joy, but I am just too tired!
I am supposed to be teaching Ceroc Jive this evening...I am hoping that there will be another taxi dancer there that can help me out!!! I don't want to miss it...but I would rather be in bed by 9.30!!

I have just had my oriental chili soup - I love that flavour and the bits!!! Its the only soup that I can stomach now....my tastes have changed since starting this plan again for the upteenth time!
I am also sipping the last of my 3rd litre...not finding it too difficult to drink that amount now and I know that I will have more when I get to jive.
I have even tried the Green Tea again, as Maggie has been recommending it...with 2 sweetners, it's really not that bad, not that good either, but another hot thing to have when it gets colder!

I will write more tomorrow, will let you know how I get on with the weigh in too! Ta ta for now!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Thanks for reading!

I was wondering where Lucy was too.

Good luck for weigh in and I hope the dancing goes well!

Lol, thanks both!

Day 5 Morning

Well good morning all!!!

I am in high spirits today! I reached that little mini target that I set for myself and have now lost in total 2stone 0.5lbs....appparantly the 0.5 lbs is till as important!!!
This has made me realise that I need to knuckle down and even though I am having 2 nights off the plan next month...I could still potential get to that 3 stone target for Christmas!!! Woooohooooo!!!

I didn't feel like teaching last night....my back was crippling me from painting the kitchen, but I went anyway....we had loads of new faces start, which I absolutely love, but by 10.30 I had to leave as my back was too bad. It makes me seriously think about whether I continue taxiing, or give it up...I don't want to, but I may have no choise.

Jessica (Munchie) is 2 years old today....we bought her a cake last night and out of the entire range, she settled on a football!!! That's my Girl!!!
This morning she has been singing "Apeeee eee you Jessila!" at the top of her voice and couldn't wait to go to the Child Minders so that she could eat her cake!!! It's brought a tear to my eye to think that she is growing up!

Another lunch is planned for the vultures at work, so I have to make sure that it is all presented nicely for them. Not too bothered, as it is just sandwiches.

I was told yesterday that my Boss (who really does have serious health issues and has been told he shold loose weight) sat in a meeting and in the space of 30 minutes he had put away 6 x 4 fingered kitkats! Now not even I could do that!!! I keep hinting about how much I have lost, what I am eating and raving the diet plan, but there isn't much else I can do.

Anyway....catch you all later!!!

Thanks for reading!

Kerry-Ann
xxxx

Congratulations on crossing the 2 stone mark - all the hard work was worth it (of course the 0.5lb is important too....only 13.5lb until another stone is gone):D

Happy Birthday Jessica - She sounds like a sweetheart:D

Have a great weekend :)

Thank you Lenny....you too Hun!!!

Hope that you are well and that Bella is on the mend.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Day 5 Afternoon

Well, it's really quiet on here!

Someone I work with today said to me..."whatever diet you are on, its clearly working!"....How chuffed was I???
My friend last night said that my Butt looked smaller too...oooo!!! I feel thinner!
If we could take that euphoric feeling and bottle it like perfume, just think how many women would be out there floating around in happiness!!! - Could be an idea for that Apprentice Show!

I can't wait to pick Jessica up from the ChildMinder's and give her a huge kiss and a cuddle!
I can't wait to have another Baby....but not until I have reached my goal.

Have a good weekend all....will be here Monday morning to tell you all about my weekend!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Well, I am a total and utter failure! :(

The weekend came and went....so did my inspiration and motivation to stay on this plan.
It's that time of the month and I feel like death anyway....so to add to it I ate!

So....Day1 again!!!!!!

I can do this...I will do this.....I want to reach that 3 stone goal for December, but I wont if I continue to do this to myself.

Anyway, enough self-loathing!
Day 1 and I have drunk 2 litres of water, a green tea and a bouillon!

My stomach is bloated and I am wee'ing like a race horse!

Will type more later.

Ok, I have managed to make it to the afternoon, after sending out an SOS regarding cakes that someone has brought into work!

Thankfully I was told off!!!
The cakes were made by someone's wife and children...I know what kids are capable of when they are helping to bake...so it has totally put me off!
I feel really odd today though. I feel as if I am just not excited about anything...no motivation, no get up and go.

Ok.....I have slapped myself hard...no one wants to read a moaners diary and I don't want to have it playing through my head either!!
Just about to finish my 3rd litre of water and feeling a little better.

Thanks for reading.....sorry if I have depressed you all!

Back