Mrsmaccas 30 day goal!

mrsmacca

Hi, I'm mrsmacca I had a baby in September and need to shift a stone of weight ideally to be past the overweight barrier and then another stone on top of that to be back to my happiest! I am back at work in 5 weeks but I really want to get that first stone for the end of July for a wedding.

My aim is to do kettlebells just trying a few different dvds and also Jillian Michael's 30 day shred combined with a 1500kcal diet. I've given up sugar in my tea for the first time ever and it's not so bad! I'm also putting quorn instead of meat in a lot of meals because i eat too much red meat. I've eaten a lot of fish for two days and looking forward to a chilli con carne tomorrow!!

Anyway I don't expect many replies but just want a diary for my own sake really,

Current weight 11stone I am 5'3
Chest 42" ( hate hate hate my G cups)
Waist 35". (I have IBS and get terribly bloated so this varies)
Hips. 39". (My baby wobble adds to this lol)

So I did day one of 30day Shred yday and a ten min fast fat burn kettleworx tonight it's a Jillian double with Shred It With Weights! I'd like pics but I'm too shy for that. Maybe the after shots!

Hi Mrsmacca, welcome aboard! First, congratulations on your baby -truly a blessing! You've definitely got a plan going to shape up and the kettlebells should work well. Great that you're watching your diet too. Pop in on the forum often; it helps to focus. Work hard and have fun! :)

Hi I'm sure you will enjoy the kettlebells :) congrats on your baby :)

You mentioned you had IBS, have you tried aloe Vera juice cranberry flavour it's good for bloating and keeping things regular. Also mentions it soothes IBS.. Have a google of it :).

Have used it for almost a year and I very rarely get bloating or as much gas :)

Mis-behave said:
Hi I'm sure you will enjoy the kettlebells :) congrats on your baby :)

You mentioned you had IBS, have you tried aloe Vera juice cranberry flavour it's good for bloating and keeping things regular. Also mentions it soothes IBS.. Have a google of it :).

Have used it for almost a year and I very rarely get bloating or as much gas :)

No I've not heard of it? I went into a local holland and barrett and she recommended Flaxseed Oil and Multi Vitamins but they were very expensive! I find if I stay away from insoluble fibre (like wholemeal, oats, green veg like sprouts) I'm fine, as they just go straight through me and cause the bloat, and also sweeteners and onions are soooo bad for me, which is a shame but I've given up sugar in my tea but having the odd chocolate treat, and have to leave the onions in my favourite dishes!

mrsmacca said:
No I've not heard of it? I went into a local holland and barrett and she recommended Flaxseed Oil and Multi Vitamins but they were very expensive! I find if I stay away from insoluble fibre (like wholemeal, oats, green veg like sprouts) I'm fine, as they just go straight through me and cause the bloat, and also sweeteners and onions are soooo bad for me, which is a shame but I've given up sugar in my tea but having the odd chocolate treat, and have to leave the onions in my favourite dishes!

Have you tried sweet freedom it's a low GI sweetener, waitrose stock plus Heath shops, aloe Vera is really good, but have a read about it and then maybe try it?? You only have 25ml 2x day - morning and night and lasts in your fridge for 2 mths :) it's about £10-12 and last me about 1.5 mths

Day 5 of shred and day 3 of shred with weights yesterday was a disaster with a Chinese but walked a lot Rome a farm in the day.

Back