MrsM's weightloss mission!

I'm really chuffed! Just had this weeks weigh in and somehow lost 3lb!! So Christmas and New Year I lost a total of 4lb!

That's 3 stone 10 lb gone :D woooo!

When I started my journey I weighed in wearing a size 30 top, and size 28 jeans! Now I am wearing size 20 tops, and size 22 Jeans! :D I even managed to buy a size 18 top in Primark - I was totally stunned!! But so so happy! woooo!

I'm really chuffed! Just had this weeks weigh in and somehow lost 3lb!! So Christmas and New Year I lost a total of 4lb!

That's 3 stone 10 lb gone :D woooo!

When I started my journey I weighed in wearing a size 30 top, and size 28 jeans! Now I am wearing size 20 tops, and size 22 Jeans! :D I even managed to buy a size 18 top in Primark - I was totally stunned!! But so so happy! woooo!
well done MrsM thats amazing and you deserve it love you have stuck to plan and worked hard well done on the loss x x x

Thanks chezz but it's not good this week :(

2.5lb on for me!

I dont understand why though as was 100% on plan! I know it was a short week as only 5 days since last weigh in as was on Friday instead I don't know if that has anything to do with it or what but feeling pretty pants right now :( I have been pretty bloated today too so dunno if it's woman's issues causing it?!

Thanks chezz but it's not good this week :(

2.5lb on for me!

I dont understand why though as was 100% on plan! I know it was a short week as only 5 days since last weigh in as was on Friday instead I don't know if that has anything to do with it or what but feeling pretty pants right now :( I have been pretty bloated today too so dunno if it's woman's issues causing it?!
Hi MrsM
it will be ladys week im sure off it love do not feel pants you have done great you will have a loss next week hun im here for you x x

Well after last weeks 2.5lb gain....it was definitely the bloating that caused it and the short week as this week I've lost 6lb!!

Only 1/2 a pound now to my 4 stone award :D

Well after last weeks 2.5lb gain....it was definitely the bloating that caused it and the short week as this week I've lost 6lb!!

Only 1/2 a pound now to my 4 stone award :D
well done MrsM you will have that award next week in your hands x x

Not so sure if I will get it tonight! I've been 100% on but also had AF(kinda) weighed myself this morning and scales said I was 1/2lb lighter but by weigh in tonight that won't say that!

I went back to the gym last night for the first time in 3 years! Time to get back to it!!

Well..I wanted 1/2lb off for my 4 stone award but instead I put 1/2 on! :(

It's * week so think that has something to do with it! I joined the gym this week and went for the 1st time in 3 years last night, so could also be my muscles holding on to all the water I've been drinking! Bit of a bummer not to have got that award but hey... I'm going to stick to plan 100% again and hopefully see the real loss next week!

hi MRSM
you will have that award like coffeecup said next week when its * week we always hold are gain you will melt more than that off next week x x x x :D

Star weeks are evil, but it does mean you should have a good week next week :) chin up

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for your support girls :)

Feeling very happy tonight!

Have been re-attending the gym for a week now, enjoying every minute of it too! I haven't been well since saturday, still been going to the gym and went to the drs about it today but that's another story! I wasn't expecting much off the scales as my muscles have been grabbing all the water they can and not letting go! grr! lol

I lost 1lb...and in doing so I achieved my 4 stone award :D 6 months ago today I walked into my group and never did I dream that I would actually get anywhere as close to 4 stone loss as I have so I'm over the moon!

MrsM
well done on your loss and your 4st award thats amazing hope all ok at drs

I am very pleased tonight! Lost 3.5lb, was slimmer of the week and also won couple of the year! My husband follows slimming world with me from home, and has lost 2 stone 1.5lb and I have now lost 4 stone 3.5lb, so over 6 stone between us!

dxlhlx.jpg

Hey girls and boys! I don't know if you all remember voting for me for bride of the month, but it's now time for the bride of the year competition! I would really appreciate if you could all vote for me pretty please!!

Please vote for me for bride of the year! I'm in with a chance of winning £2500!

Please text "EC BRIDE 1004" your name address and postcode to 65100

Thank you in advance!

2wp78u1.jpg

wow well done both of you x x x

I lost 1lb this week! I'm into my next stone range and received my body magic bronze award!

Evening!

Just back from weigh in, I lost 3lb this week! I got my 4 1/2 stone award and shared slimmer of the week :)

2m2djyf.jpg

Back