MrsM's weightloss mission!

Evening!

Just back from weigh in, I lost 3lb this week! I got my 4 1/2 stone award and shared slimmer of the week :)

2m2djyf.jpg
well done darling you have dine great x x

Have just read through your whole diary and have now subscribed!

You have done amazingly :) Our starting stats are pretty similar so I will watch your journey and hope I can make the same strides that you have :)

Hi mrsMc!

Im also a Mc!! Lol

well done on your journey so far your doing brilliantly!

Thank you you for subscribing it really helps me to have people to report back to it helps to keep me on track!

I'm trying so hard to keep on track this week after the last 2 days :( yesterday me and DH visited my nan, and my aunt as she is over from Dorset to help her with a new carpet being fitted. My nan is immobile due to a failed knee replacement and subsequent other knee being done and now can't walk. On arriving it was obvious my nan wasn't well she was wheezing terribly and rather floppy couldn't stand to transfer to the comode and her speech wasn't normal. We contacted 111 thinking she has a chest infection again as this is the normal senario for her! They escalated to 999 and had an ambulance out to her, by the time they arrived the wheezing had stopped and she seemed to peel up but to be sure they did an ECG which showed she isn't holding oxygen her sats are low. Long story short ended up at the hospital for 9 hours until 2 this morning , she has fluid on the lungs and heart failure :( we are hoping the diuretics will ease the fluid and get it off the lungs so her heart can start working more effectively but only time will tell I suppose it's hard keeping on plan through this but it's something I can control so I'm trying!

Wow Mrs!

You look absolutely fantastic I'm in awe!! Can't wait until I have got rid of 4 and a half stone!!! Amazing. How long has it taken you?

Hope you don't mind if I subscribe?? Only found this category today!

Hi eebb, of course you can subscribe!

I have been been attending slimming world for 30 weeks last week (31 tonight) and if I can do it anyone can!! Thank you for your comment :)

Just back from weigh in and I lost 1.5lb this week taking the total loss to 4 stone 9.5lbs! I was also our groups Greatest Loser 2014!! :D

Really can't believe I lost 3lb tonight! So pleased that's 4 stone 12.5lb gone!!!!

I really can't quite get it in my head that in just 1.5lbs I will have lost 5 stone!!! Mental!!

I wont get that 1.5lb off next week though as my best friend from Belgium is over for just over a week from Friday, and it's my birthday on Tuesday so I can guarantee it wont happen! lol

Sorry to hear about your nan. Hope she is improving now.

Well done on your loss this week and wow so close to the 5 stone mark xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies! Nan is home and doing well thankfully!

+0.5lb for me this week! I'm extremely happy with that considering I've actually had a week of SW as had a visitor all week and it's been my birthday! Thats 5 stone will be mine next week!

it will love it will x x

Who would have thought I would be happy with a gain!! Lol last week 0.5lb gain and this week 1lb gain! Very surprised it was only that with being totally off plan and the amount of bad food and lots of alcohol that passed my lips! Been back on plan since Sunday and so glad to have got back to normal!

Wooooo! 4lb off tonight and got me my 5 stone award!!!!! Yay!!!

well done MrsM
your doing wonderful x x

Thanks chezz!

Here's an update for you all

Awesome pic hun well done x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done sweet heart

Back