MrsM's weightloss mission!

Thank you ladies :)

another 1.5lb off for me this week!

Looking amazing!! What exercise are you doing?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks MrsMc! I go to the gym, I've been doing body pump class once or twice a week depending on my work schedule etc, and if I'm not doing body pump then I'll be on the treadmill, bike, cross trainer, or doing a circuit on the weight machines - it varies really!

Thank you girls! Weighed in 1lb lighter tonigh and received my body magic silver award :D

bit miffed though, had a really good week 100% on plan! went to the gym Friday, Saturday, and Monday, did a 5 mile walk on Sunday and still only lost 1lb! DH did the same as me regarding food and body magic and lost 4lb!

Another member at my group copied my food diary from last week and did it with her colleague, she lost 4lb and her colleague lost 3.5lb!! So why did I only lose 1lb.....doesn't make senses to me!

Everyone's different and metabolises/exercises different - or she may be heavier than you and losing it quicker - or made certain things up and skipped others or used lower fats.... so many variables. Don't beat yourself up my love - you did fabulously! Well done on your award :)

like psp said love we are all different and wow you are doing great and yours just wanted to hold on to you a little longer before the forever goodbye :wave_cry: :D

Princess - what you say is true I know this just on weigh in night it's hard to think know it and believe it!! Lol she certainly isn't heavier than me she stones lighter and I know cos i do weigh in everyone occasionally ,...most the time I do the pay! Normally she would lose about a lb a week!

Chezz - I love your way or thinking!! Thank you brightened me up the pair of ya!

Princess - what you say is true I know this just on weigh in night it's hard to think know it and believe it!! Lol she certainly isn't heavier than me she stones lighter and I know cos i do weigh in everyone occasionally ,...most the time I do the pay! Normally she would lose about a lb a week!

Chezz - I love your way or thinking!! Thank you brightened me up the pair of ya!

I understand completely :) As much as we want steady loss that is maintainable, it's galling when someone does the same as you and loses more. Keep going though lovely, prove yourself wrong! You can do it :D

MrsM
i am glad i have cheered you up love you are doing fab im so proud of you and your hubby x x x

Sts for me surprisingly! Lol I fell off the wagon at the weekend for the first time since starting my journey I'm blaming Easter Bunnys! Everything told us to avoid Easter eggs no one said anything about the Bunnys!!! Lol

lol lol i like that one x x

So pleased after weigh in tonight! It's exactly 9 months since I started slimming world and I'm now 5 n half stone lighter!! Slimmer of the month too I thought I had had a bad month but actually lost 10lbs this month! So happy!!

1425t74.jpg

well done MRSM you look beautiful x x x

That is awesome! 5 stone over 9 months is something to be MASSIVELY proud of! It suits you too! You look gorgeous :D x

Thank you for the comments :)

last week I gained 1lb which I wasn't happy about but after a few weeks of feeling like I was slipping out of my motivation, this week I got back on it 100% and lost 2lb! It's star week too so really pleased to have a loss :)

Sometimes I think it's good to have a gain (not really, but I can't think of a better way to phrase it ;) ) as it stops us becoming complacent and letting things slide when we really should be right on top of them. Not that I'm saying you are - but sometimes after a long day we end up not weighing things or doing something naughty and a small shock like a little gain can sometimes set us on the straight and narrow.

Huge well done from not letting it beat you and getting right back on top though love :)

Hi Mrs M
well done on your loss love x x x

Omg!! I lost 5lb this week!!!

That's me now 1lb from 6 stone lost and gone forever!!

Wow I cried on the way home cos it hit me just how much I've done so far! Mental!

Back