Mrsmya on LLT (lighterlife total)

mrsmya2210

Hi All,

So i wanted to set a weekly diary for my journey on llt. I will update every week on the day of my weigh in. To start i am 26 years of age and obese weighing 14.2. I started cambridge before this but had to move over as i need educating about food and my behaviour towards eating habits. I had ny beautiful daughter in march 2012 and was weighing around 16stones... so i have got some of the weight off but not much. So here's to me starting again and hopefully reaching the finish line. This week has been hard severe headaches, nausea and feeling very cold. I believe this is due to my carb intake prior to starting the diet. I was a carb addict.! But apart from that no cheating and plenty of water to keep me going. My weigh in is in 2 days on wednesday 1st counselling session cannot wait! Need all the support as i have a wedding to attend from thursday to sunday! Food food and more food! But i will not give in!! Hope not so thats all i will catch up on my loss and then every week post on here throughout my journey.

Any support and words of wisdom are welcome.

start date 06.08.14
start weight 14st2lb
target weight 9st7lb

Ok haven't been back as i have had a mad hectic week with my cousins wedding and 2 of my cousins giving birth. So i had my weigh in last week Wednesday and lost 9lb! So happy! This week i didnt attend my weigh in as i was in Birmingham. ! So weighed myself and lost nothing... totm! So maybe down to that... will check back next week mwah x

start date 06.08.14
start weight 14st2lb
target weight 9st7lb
Week 1 - 9lb now 13.7
Week 2 - sts now 13.7

Back