MrsP journey to slimdom

Keeping everything crossed for you!

I cant wait till Monday to WI thats why I do a Saturday morning I am way too impatient haha!

Oh I love eggs could eat them all day long!

Gonna start making up loads of different omeletts for dinners at the weekend & they are soooooooooooooo good for you as you say.

I am in work till 6.30 so will be making hubbies dinner & my lunch for tomorrow when I get in.

When he is sitting down to dinner I will have my shake with 2 boiled eggs.

Looking forward to it already - just so happy that this time everything seems to have clicked & I am really enjoying it now.

Dxxx

It's 7.25pm and I'm all showered (finally got gas * does a dance* ) and I've argon oiled my hair and painted my nails! All my kids in bed and I'm ready to unwind and enjoy my evening treat! :)

I've felt positive, focused and very in the zone as they say today, it been very enjoyable, I'm not at all hungry! Finally feel like I'm educating myself to what I need!

Food diary time I fancy...

Day 2:
Breakfast: 1 slice whole meal bread toasted with teaspoon of nutella
Banana. 217 cals for all.

Lunch: Sweet potato baked with tuna and lighter than light mayo with a sprinkle of cheddar and cucumber on the side. Followed by a satsuma.
334 all in.

Dinner: sainsburys instant mash
2 frozen quorn sausages.
Broccoli
Dash of gravy
2 mini frozen morrisons savers Yorkshire puddings.
361 all in

Snacks: 1 go ahead crispy raspberry slice
Banana
Low cal Harley's jelly ( strawberry and kiwi)
Reduced fat tesco crispy choc orange bar.
258 all in.

Total for the day 1170

:) day 3 bring it on!!! Xx

This so did not feel like a calorie restricting meal, in fact none of what I'm eating has! I'm loving it!

Learning to use my cals wisely! X swapping real mash for instant! Real sausages for quorn!
Loving dieting for the first time in like..... Ermmmm .........

EVER!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-2408732118.jpg
    image-2408732118.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 54
Oh that looks scrummy yummy in my tummy!

Wow you havent half done well I have managed to come home, make hubby dinner, make my lunch for tomorrow, have my shake with 2 boiled eggs & now I am parked on the couch watching catfish.

Oh I bought a christmas jumper today in a size 12!!!!!! Is it too early to be thinking christmas?!?!? Anyway my plan is to wear that at christmas time with a nice pair of skinny jeans - I havent wore jeans in such a long time just dont feel comfortable in them with my big behind & muffin top.

Dxxx

Morning! Woke up at 6.20, raging headache! Yuk!
You know when you open your eyes and everything feels like are a massive chore, just breathing makes you feel like poop (possibly slight exaggeration but ...) I'm still feeling positive diet wise and focused and will not let a cruddy day ruin me, I'm doing so well so I'm sure as he'll not going to ruin it now!
The hubby has gone off to work, kids munching on there breakfast, I'm thinking get them all dressed and I'm going to head off to the shiny new tesco that's opened and get some more basics! Not going to let my mood affect my diet!!!

I want this! I'm ready for this! I'm strong enough to do this! It's my time.....

On with the day with a very strong PMA!

Update later! X

Dolly! Fabulous! I'm a size 12-14 at mo my aim is 8-10! :) admire your postivity your doing amazing!

Steff , I am gradually having more quorn as it's less calories and just as filling! Those frozen quorn sausages I had last night was lovely! Xxx

Have a good day girls! I'll update later xxx

Quorn is fab but watch out for the peppered quorn steaks - wow nearly blew my head off where soooooooooooo nippy!!!

I am awake & feeling good this morning jumped on the scales & I am another 1lb down!

Will still wait till Saturday for official WI but so pleased its goin down.

This is gonna help me stay focused.

Have a good day & enjoy your shopping trip.

Will catch up later on xxx

Awesome to see another loss dolly! Proud of ya!

I had a sneaky look today! 15st 2lb on Monday and 14st 13 today :))) let's hope it stays that way! X

Lunch time! Kids are having hot dogs!

I'm having a tesco finest ding meal (microwave) it's only 375 cals so pretty light! Having that for lunch and bought another to try for tea (275cals)

I've got a serious amount of housework to do today and tonight we are busy busy as got couple of viewings on our 1977 bay camper! Sooooo ease is the way forward today! Xxx

Food diary coming tonight!

PMA still remains!
I've got this in the bag! X

Thanks D! How are you today?!

This was my scrummy lunch!

Malaysian chicken curry with jasmine rice! Devine! X

Attachments

• image-611352206.jpg
    image-611352206.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 40
I am good hon, just so busy in work right now.
I am in until 7pm tonight & I am counting down the minutes until I leave!
That looks gorge honey you are so adventurous with your food I eat the same all the time, I have no time to cook, Well actually I probably would if I knew what I was doin!

Dxxx

I love cooking! Just no time for it today haha! Ding meals will have to do!

Chat later x

Tiring end to day 3, however I'm still on track and loving it! Tired out so keeping it simple!

Here's goes the diary......

Breakfast: whole meal bread toasted with teaspoon nutella
Banana
217 all in

Lunch: Malaysian chicken curry 375
Low cal Hartleys jelly 10

Dinner:
Sweet chilli king prawn noodles 275
Banana 103

Snacks: reduced fat biscuit and raisin bar
Easy peeler satsuma
Low cal hartleys jelly
Crispy slice (go ahead)
166 all in

Total for day 3: 1145 :)

Day 4 bring it on!!!!

Xxxx

Fab diary today honey.

I am soooooooooooooo tired & cold today.

I had to mix my dinner shake with milk & water tonight as I ran out of milk! Hope it keeps me full till morning.

Dxxx

Gooood morning! :)

It's Halloween and I can finally be myself, witch of Norfolk mwahahahaha! Clearly joking! I think!

Sooo I woke at 6.15am and got this horrid headache again, I'm starting to think its withdrawal from the caffeine and sugar ( eat and drank my body weight in chocolate and coke) I've only had orange squash since I started so I'm thinking that's causing headaches at min!
Still feeling crazy positive and enjoying it! I'm eating everything I love and well hopefully losing weight and getting healthier.

My plans today are to shower and argon oil my hair (I'm a little hair and beauty obsessed so I argon oil my hair every other day) then I'm going to pop to my best freinds house as it's her birthday today, she's going to love her presents! And also bought her a mini birthday cake, I had motive when I bought it; 1: she can eat it all herself, 2: I don't have to have any therefore diet not sabotaged! Haha!

This afternoon my town has this really cool thing where the kids get dressed up and can go trick or treating around the shops! I plan to do this later providing weather stays dry! I'm telling myself that just 'coz it's Halloween I don't have to fluff up (always get a takeout and choc bar with scary movie ) I'm not going to do it and decided if I have a 'naughtier big cal' lunch to celebrate my besties bday then I'll have a small omelette for dinner!

I WILL NOT ruin this for myself!

Update later, kids wanting dippy egg and soldiers for breakfast!

I think I may join them, love dippy egg!

Ciao for now! X

Wow! Your diary is very inspiring. I have just started calorie counting after low carving for some time. Thanks for all the meal ideas, I need to stock up on low calorie goodies. I am really enjoying the variety of good that we can eat and as a veggie I love quorn :)

Hi slaj! Glad my diary can help you as well as myself!

Def stock up on the treats! It keeps me sane! I never feel deprived either I think that's why I'm loving the flexibility!

Good luck and keep in touch would love to find out how you get on. X

Back