MrsP journey to slimdom

Hi MrsP....read your story and can't believe what you have been through! Hard to believe you can go from a size 10 to 22 in a short space of time...can't imagine how that made you feel. It's great to see you are doing a 'normal' healthy eating dieting....feeling satisfied with what you eat and still losing weigh.

I am also using MFP and it also said for me to eat around 1200 calories. I am however doing the 5:2 diet 2 days a week where I have 500 calories on the 2 days and then I try to stick to round 1200/1300 calories the other 5 days. I shall keep popping in and looking at your diary for ideas of meals.

I used to do SW but I am finding it so easy doing the calorie counting with MFP. You are doing brilliantly so far...keep up the good work!

Angela x

Ah thanks very much Angela! It was very destroying but I've learnt I'm a fighter and I'll fight for what I want! Slimdom I'm getting to get you! Hehe!

I tried SW but wasn't for me I used to hugely over eat costing me a fortune in shopping! I love what I'm doing right now! :)

I've heard a lot of 5:2 what's it all about?!
I'm now going to make myself some dippy eggs but feel guilty for not having Nutella, I have Nutella everyday for like ever! Lol

Happy Thursday flower!

Fay x

Ah thanks very much Angela! It was very destroying but I've learnt I'm a fighter and I'll fight for what I want! Slimdom I'm getting to get you! Hehe!

I tried SW but wasn't for me I used to hugely over eat costing me a fortune in shopping! I love what I'm doing right now! :)

I've heard a lot of 5:2 what's it all about?!
I'm now going to make myself some dippy eggs but feel guilty for not having Nutella, I have Nutella everyday for like ever! Lol

Happy Thursday flower!

Fay x

I totally agree SW is a very expensive diet! I did lose a stone with SW but I also found that I was eating big meals and I wanted to try and cut my portion sizes down, hence why I have started calorie counting. I also found I got comfortable with SW and thought 'oh this little bit of chocolate won't hurt' when really it did!

I literally only started 5:2 diet this week as lots of people do it at work and have had lots of success. So basically Monday and Wednesday this week I had a 'fast day' which basically means you can have 500 calories for the whole day, so I tend to split it in to two meals, lunch and dinner. So for instance yesterday I had a chicken sandwich for lunch and a ww lasagne and salad for tea and just drank plenty of water. The first day was quite hard and I felt hungry a lot but yesterday felt a lot easier. You can then eat 'normally' the other 5 days but I am trying to stick to around 1300 calories on the other 5 days as I don't want to over indulge on the 5 days. Ooooo I love dippy eggs!!! I have just had 2 slices of toast for my breakfast using ww white danish and must say it was like eating fresh air haha, won't be getting that bread again!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Angela x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dippy egg is like food heaven!!!

I am just about to have my first shake while everyone around me is eating rolls & sausage or mcdonalds!

Gahhhhhhhh help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - oh no wait actually I dont need it cos I am not even remotely tempted! What has happened to me I have changed - yiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dxxx

Good morning, I'm here and feeling ok! Sorry for lack of update last night!
Freinds birthday, trick or eating with the kids and then home to feed them and then our freinds came over .... Which resulted in a takeout! :-'( totally devatsted and mad at myself! BUT.... I've drawn a line I'm not dwelling on it at all! It'll get lost and I shall not be doing it again! It was so late by the time it came I didn't wanting if honest but was so hungry so I ate! Hoping by being good all day I didn't fluff it too much! I had a chicken burger and small chips!

Anyways today is a new day and I'm feeling really ready to get on with it! I've made today's food diary in MFP as normal and I'm looking forward to munching myself slim!

New day, even better that it's friiiiiiday! :))

Update later xxx

Phew! Just had a naughty weigh in to check on damage of takeout! Weight is still 14 st 13lb!!! :)

Look there are gonna be times for us all when we come off plan. The main thing is getting back on it & not berating yourself for it.

I find that when the guiilt creeps in that is when you are most likely to just go oh well I might aswell just give up.

You are doin fab & one wee slip up is not gonna ruin all your hard work.

I have a few planned slip ups coming up over the next couple of months & I will enjoy them & get straight back on it.

We still need to live & have fun.

Hope you enjoyed last night & have a good day.

Dxxx

Dolly , you've made me feel so good! Thank you love! I'm heading off to the fireworks tonight with my freinds and there kids and us 5 I can't wait! Might have tea there or before we go! I'm going on laws Sunday so will be having a crazy full roast I should imagine! Lol xxx if I can stick with the 3lb I lost so far I'll be made up! :) x

Exactly see to be honest if I have a few weeks where I just stay the same weight then I will be happy with that as long as I dont gain.

Most nights are just 1 per week anyway so we will be able to sort that out hopefully in the same week.

Its a marathon not a sprint thats how I am looking at it anyway.

We are in it for the longhaul

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I could murder a Sunday Roast right now!

Dxxx

Today has been a bit of a hairy ball sack if honest and it's only 12.49pm *sigh* I was planning to be out this morning so had a light breakfast yoghurt and fruit and didn't fill me up at all! Lunch Time cane and guess what? ....

I hugely over eat, cooked, served and had SW on my mind ! Fluff knows why! Anyway I added my food in MFP from what I think I eat and was generous with the servings just incase! My lunch was almost 700 calories! FML

Oh well looking like my dinner will be 88 cals! Ha (added it in MFP) beans and smash! Mmm can hardly wait! *sigh again*

X

I'll be back to read later, I have a chart too lol

Just catching up with your diary. You are doing well so far,no need to be down on yourself for a few not so perfect choices - we are only human.And yup,so long as we are honest with ourselves and can see where we have gone wrong we can get right back on track.:)

So I'm back after me messing about wAyyyyy to much ( now heavier than when I started) I gotta do this no excuses! Not much in food wise but I'll try my best! N go shopping tonight! X

Nice to see you back :)

Glad you're back, was getting worried!

Hi, just to say I really enjoyed reading your diary and you've done so well. You've given me some great ideas on what to eat.

Lyndsey

Thanks ladies I'm still not back on track! Driving me insane! I've set myself Monday to start ! X

Blooming period is messing me up loads too! Feel the size of a house!

Back