MrsRR's weigh in

just back from pharmacy, i thought i had to get off 4 stone to be a healthy BMI, but he showed me his chart and its only 3 stone - so thats not so bad, starting tomorrow, he was very very honest and told me that it was going to be hard and even a small tast of sauce on your finger tip can totally ruin the whole thing, so not having a choice to make a decision might make it easier ?????? I dont know - but im hoping so, Im just a bit anxious about how bad im actually going to be feeling on day 3 as Ive heard its the hardest??? Although the pharmacist said once you reach day 7 seven and first weigh in its alot easier ....... here's hoping :-o
Hi hun, the 1st week is hard no doubt about it... but read the posts on here ALL THE TIME and drink load of water and in no time at all your next weigh in will be here and you`ll be smiling from ear to ear I guarantee it hun.... keep strong. We are all here for support..... L xx:D

Fuggedaboutit said:
Well done on your losses so far MrsRR. Keep persevering...you can do it :)

thank you Hun :)

peach pip said:
Why is chicken soup out of the question Hun? Xx

Hello Peach pip
I am a veggie Hun, although soup is vegetarian but it's got chicken flavoring Hun. I just don't think I ll be able to stomach it:(

Hello Peach pip
I am a veggie Hun, although soup is vegetarian but it's got chicken flavoring Hun. I just don't think I ll be able to stomach it:(
Hi hun, It really doesnt taste like chicken at all.... honest :)

Yeah Hun it is nothing like chicken... think they showed it a Picture of a chicken and said.... Be like this! Epic fail haha! Xx

3rd weigh in and 2lbs down:)

well done hun
3rd week is mostly the dreaded week and ur over it now.
:)

Back