Mt 2nd WW WI

And i lost 1lbs i am happy but sad at same time i walked loads this week and stuck with in my points allowance eating either ww frozen meals and ww recipes soup and meals havent had anything bad at all but i did have 2 packets of the french fries crisps through the week and felt so guilty at the time but i read they were only 1 point! so though it was a nice snack i now really regret it! i know this didnt play a factor but cant help to wonder! i know it slows down and i didnt expect i big loss like my 1st but i tried extra hard to get something better than 1lb grr never mind i suppose a loss is a loss but i fell crap now and wanna eat crap stop me please!!!

Well Done on your loss :clap: - have you seen what a pound of fat looks like (google it) You CAN resist eating the crap - sometimes it just takes our bodies a little while to adjust to losing especially as you lost so much in you 1st week. Good Luck :)

thanks sooshine yes i seen it she has lard sitting to show us lol what we have lost! and thanks i hope i continue with my hard work and the results soon show! x

thanks loopyluc x

Well done on your loss! 1lb is awesome!

I think french fries from the multipack are 1.5pts and normal size are 2 points :)

aww thanks hun i think i read it somewhere about it being 1 wasnt sure should of worked it lol but it didnt matter i would of still been under my points allowance!

1lb lost if fantastic! Any loss is a cause for celebration in my book!

Keep going - I am sure you will reach goal in no time! Onwards and Downwards

Sharkbait1983x

thanks sharkbait i plan too i wont let this weigh beat me i am going to beat it! x

i am full of the cold atm so think it making me feel pants and when i feel pant i wanna eat but managing to keep clear at the mo!

adipose_1lb2.jpg

ONLY A POUND
Hello, do you know me?
If you don’t you should.
I’m a pound of fat, and I’m the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It’s because no one ever wants to lose me.
I’m only one pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds.
but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it,
that is until I’ve grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it’s fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying “oh, I only lost one pound” ( as if it was such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you’ll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I’m not worth losing.
And I love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I’m only one pound of fat!!!”

i have this printed and on my fridge for when i get a bit down!!

Ooooh thanks for that post yummymummy :) That's very very true, you forget just how much it is!

Well done Scottish, 1lb is def 1lb :p xx

hehe love the poem yummymummy75! thanks x

lainie thank you hun x

You've still lost over half a stone in 2 weeks. That is amazing!

And a lb is a lb. We get upset when we put on a lb
...I can't believe I managed to gain a lb, one whole lb nooo etc
... but do we go;
wow I can't believe I lost a whole lb when it's the other way?
No but we should. Well done sweetie you are one step closer to your goal!
xoxo

very true every little bit is helping me to my goal x

You've also brought your bmi down by over 1 point and brought yourself out of the 200's and into the 100's in 2 weeks. So all in all a very good start! xoxo

oh yeas aslo very true thanks hun x

feeling better about after u lovely ladies advice i think i am just on one of these down weeks totm must be on route! x

Yeah I was a monster a few weeks ago and I'm sure I will be again very soon....funny that eh? he he that also slows down my weight loss. Sometimes pre TOTM I put on weight and during TOTM i lose really well. Glad you are feeling better. That's what we are here for! xoxo

thing is with me is my totm comes when it chooses i had 2 last month! and other month i go with out it grrrr! since i had my wee girl i am all over the place! anyway i am sure it will all pan out! x

My friend is like you. All over the place, it really gets her down so I know how you feel. Once when we were 17 she had one that lasted 47 days.....seriously. But you are right it will all be fine. xoxo

Back