Much better today! (Little anxious)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Stargirl, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    :D
    Im feeling in a much better mood today!!

Got my wee nieces christening tomorrow, and im not even bothered by the fact there will be a tonne of food there.lol

as ill not be drinking i can make sure everything is going ok, so really looking forward to it.

Although im little bit anxious,:confused: as due to financial status, lol i will be doing low carb for few days until i can order some more packs on monday. Its very weird. Im dreading eating. I really honestly dont feel like it.

I can see me living on soup for few days.lol
    I have always loved soup anyhow, and it wont be too much of an upset for me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    try not to dwell on it hunny, just make sure you are careful calorie wise, and just think of it as a little change, because you are going to be tasting flavours slightly different, so just embrace it...

you will be fine hunny xx

4. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Thanks Sara:hug99:

You would think i would be excited and happy to be eating something, but im really not.lol

I have box of plain prawns and big bag of skinless chicken breasts, so at least if i do eat it will be the right choice.

And good thing i LOVE brocoli.lol

But even the few weeks before i started CD if i was hungry i would always fill up on cupasoup. So will be stocking up as well.lol

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you'll be fine hunny, just don't let yourself get into a frame of mind where you are scared to eat...

i know that when i did cd last year, a few weeks in i was thinking i would never want to eat again, and i could do cd forever... i got to the point where the thought of eating again scared the pants off me...

so as i say, embrace the next few days, you are doing it for valid reasons, and make the right choices xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.