Much better today! (Little anxious)

Stargirl

:D
Im feeling in a much better mood today!!

Got my wee nieces christening tomorrow, and im not even bothered by the fact there will be a tonne of food there.lol

as ill not be drinking i can make sure everything is going ok, so really looking forward to it.

Although im little bit anxious,:confused: as due to financial status, lol i will be doing low carb for few days until i can order some more packs on monday. Its very weird. Im dreading eating. I really honestly dont feel like it.

I can see me living on soup for few days.lol
I have always loved soup anyhow, and it wont be too much of an upset for me.

try not to dwell on it hunny, just make sure you are careful calorie wise, and just think of it as a little change, because you are going to be tasting flavours slightly different, so just embrace it...

you will be fine hunny xx

try not to dwell on it hunny, just make sure you are careful calorie wise, and just think of it as a little change, because you are going to be tasting flavours slightly different, so just embrace it...

you will be fine hunny xx

Thanks Sara:hug99:

You would think i would be excited and happy to be eating something, but im really not.lol

I have box of plain prawns and big bag of skinless chicken breasts, so at least if i do eat it will be the right choice.

And good thing i LOVE brocoli.lol

But even the few weeks before i started CD if i was hungry i would always fill up on cupasoup. So will be stocking up as well.lol

you'll be fine hunny, just don't let yourself get into a frame of mind where you are scared to eat...

i know that when i did cd last year, a few weeks in i was thinking i would never want to eat again, and i could do cd forever... i got to the point where the thought of eating again scared the pants off me...

so as i say, embrace the next few days, you are doing it for valid reasons, and make the right choices xxx

Back