Much difference between slimfast and slimmm shakes

Lindsey
I have just started slimmm shakes I think it is similar to slimfast as I have two shakes per day, 2 100 cal snacks and a heathly dinner and lots of water. I must say I do prefer slimmm shakes especially the choc mint one tastes like an aero. Yummy. Anyone else tried these?

Also no slimmm forum as not enough people doing it so I might post on here and get ur experiences and tips.

Hi and welcome Lindsey. I must admit I know nothing about Slimm, but if it is a meal replacement programme it is likely to be similar to SlimFast.

Is it the one you make up with water rather than milk? If so, it might be a VLCD rather than meal replacement - SF allows you a total of around 1360 calories a day.... 2 x 230 shakes or bars + 3 x 100 cal snacks and a 600 cal meal.

Anyway - come along in - if the principles are the same there will be tips and hints that might help you along on your weight loss journey.

Good luck!

Hi i have started my Slimmm diet today and im struggling to find threads in order to help me and support me on my journery x

I don't think this is officially on sale in the UK, so that might be why. I've seen it before in Ireland and assumed it was similar to slim fast. The only thing I would say is to check the ingredients. I know slim fast had to change their recipes to comply with new EU guidelines as to what a diet shake should contain. If they're on sale in Ireland, then they probably comply but you might want to compare the ingredients to a slim fast.

its only in austrailia, new zealand and ireland, which is a shame cos im looking for some new shake flavours and mint chc sounds delish!!!! ive found it on ebay but just realised its with water and i did try asda shape up with water and it was literally the worst thing ive ever tasted!!!!

i brought 6weeks worth of shakes and soups on ebay and im in the UK i was worried as shakes were made with water but im finding them really nice love the vanilla one and the mixed berry one is also lovely :)

Back