Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Muffin shock!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by LauraLoo, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So at the weekend I was out and about with my kids and ended up in a coffee shop, BB's. Anyway I go to a meeting on Sat morning so was back to having my 49 weekly points afresh and so I got a muffin with my cuppa (hadn't had breakfast yet!), I was sure BB's was in the eating out guide but when I got home it wasn't. I guessed it as 10pp on my tracker but later on out of curiousity I checked if they had info on their website and they did....worked out the PP....have a guess....!

18pp!!!!!!! For ONE muffin!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was really nice (cherry and coconut:D) and was pretty big but not worth that many pp I don't think - could have had a yummy meal for that!!!

Lesson learned anyway....lol. Am still within my points for the week anyway so shall see what Saturday brings.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    ya i was telling my sis about the point of her muffin when we were in bb's last week,,she ended up leaving half of it:) even a scone in there is high!!

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I think cakes can be really high, even when making them yourself.

5. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    blimey that's a lot!!!

6. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I went to Costa Coffee in the Metro centre, I got a medium skimmed milk latte (3PP) and I bought a pack of mini muffins (2PP each) as long as u can shut the packet after u have had 2 or 3 its ok but no good if u eat them all lol.

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    oh i bought them while having coffee with hubby i didnt have any tho as wasnt sure how to point,,,,i have coffee a lot:) primo skinny is only 1pp:)

8. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I take my eat out book with me whenever I go shopping so I know where to go for lunch and how many points everything is. Its my bible

9. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not been on here for ages, sorry for the late reply! Yeah I was in shock about it but hey - that's what the 49pp are for I guess, I just wouldn't normally have used that many on a cake!!

Even making your own they are high (naughty sugar!) but I often half a recipe or use smaller cases for them so it goes a bit further.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.