Muffin shock!!

LauraLoo

Silver Member
So at the weekend I was out and about with my kids and ended up in a coffee shop, BB's. Anyway I go to a meeting on Sat morning so was back to having my 49 weekly points afresh and so I got a muffin with my cuppa (hadn't had breakfast yet!), I was sure BB's was in the eating out guide but when I got home it wasn't. I guessed it as 10pp on my tracker but later on out of curiousity I checked if they had info on their website and they did....worked out the PP....have a guess....!

18pp!!!!!!! For ONE muffin!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was really nice (cherry and coconut:D) and was pretty big but not worth that many pp I don't think - could have had a yummy meal for that!!!

Lesson learned anyway....lol. Am still within my points for the week anyway so shall see what Saturday brings.

x

ya i was telling my sis about the point of her muffin when we were in bb's last week,,she ended up leaving half of it:) even a scone in there is high!!

I went to Costa Coffee in the Metro centre, I got a medium skimmed milk latte (3PP) and I bought a pack of mini muffins (2PP each) as long as u can shut the packet after u have had 2 or 3 its ok but no good if u eat them all lol.

I went to Costa Coffee in the Metro centre, I got a medium skimmed milk latte (3PP) and I bought a pack of mini muffins (2PP each) as long as u can shut the packet after u have had 2 or 3 its ok but no good if u eat them all lol.
oh i bought them while having coffee with hubby i didnt have any tho as wasnt sure how to point,,,,i have coffee a lot:) primo skinny is only 1pp:)

I take my eat out book with me whenever I go shopping so I know where to go for lunch and how many points everything is. Its my bible

Not been on here for ages, sorry for the late reply! Yeah I was in shock about it but hey - that's what the 49pp are for I guess, I just wouldn't normally have used that many on a cake!!

Even making your own they are high (naughty sugar!) but I often half a recipe or use smaller cases for them so it goes a bit further.

xx

Back