muffinPrincess's Diary

Day 10 - I thought with ketones there was meant to be a sense of wellbeing? Hasn't hit me yet, probably because its my TOTM, I feel pretty yucky to be honest.

I also have these weird muscle pains, one on my left side and one in the same place on my right side, only about the size of a 10p piece, but it hurts when pressed and if I lean over. Even stranger I have the same thing right at my shoulder joint on both arms! I have no idea what they are. Any one any ideas?

Anyway with my TOTM it was always a time when I would eat more. I have resisted so far, but its been so tough especially with the cramps.

Back to work tomorrow, I wish these muscle pains would go.

second weigh in yesterday.......I lost 5 lbs. I am happy, but I had secretly hoped it would be more. But any loss is good.

I still have these almost bruises on my sides, there is no discolouration, but the feel like bruises and they are not going away, they are quite painful when I am trying to get to sleep

That's a great loss MP!! 17lbs in 2 weeks is amazing!! x x x

I have no idea regarding the bruises and pain, but it might be worth mentioning it to your pharmacist next time you go in hun x x

Well done muffinP oooh i want a blueberry muffin now lol.

Hi Hun , great weight loss congratulations ! I also have som exquisitely painful areas especially over my upper arms and some areas of my thighs. As a doctor I initially thought this was due to muscle breakdown due to the diet but it's too local for that. My only conclusion is that they are areas where perhaps fat stores are disappearing ie cellulite being reabsorbed and that these areas now need to contract and fill in so to speak. Now I'm not a diet or muscle expert so I would still get it checked out if you're worried but it's a bizarre complaint I know!!!

me too been having some weird muscle aches and pains. especially in my thighs and my sides ( they are very fat), was hoping it was the use of fatty stores...he he he..
am glad its not only me then, thought i was imagining things.
xxx

This is weird....I've got a really sore left shoulder and arm and even though I'm taking loads of meds for my hip these other pains won't go away! It's particularly bad at night.....TBH I though that maybe I had an RSI from spending so much time on my iPad! But I was away for nearly a week with no typing and it was still as bad.....I don't really want to make an appointment to see my doctor just for this as it costs nearly £40 and I see him enough as it is, I'm sure he must think I'm a stalker I'm there sooooo much....

I like the theory but I have never had fat arms or shoulders and now they're positively trim mmmmm??

Back