Mug shots and Pasta 'n' sauce

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Ok i know these are free but does anyone know if Sainsbury's sell them and if so where i'll find them? Off in 10 minutes to the shop and i'm normally a Tesco or Waitrose girl so no idea what i'll find or where! Thanks Ladies and Gents

They definately do the pasta n sauce but ive never noticed the mug shots sorry hun!x

Pasta n sauce. Are they a special variety/make. On the packet they seem so high in cals. Also bought a mugshot the other day and didn't have it cos it seemed so high

I'm not sure of Sainsbury's - but Tesco sell them, and Asda have them on offer at the moment - 'Mug Shots' that is..

Saw mugshots in Morrisons this morning. They seem rather high in cals to be free. But obviously the powers that be reckon they kill your cravings.

Asda are selling MugShots, they on offer too, Tesco also do them but only in a couple of the flavours..

Are all the mugshots free on green? I've just had a thai noodle one, couldn't find it on the database and putting the info into the syn calculator has made me feel queasy!!

Scratch that last question, just found this on another thread, feeling better now! :D

Noodle flavours:
Chicken - free
Chow Mein - free
Sweet n sour - free
Thai style - ½ syn

Pasta flavours:
Cheese n ham - 3½
chick n mush - 2
chick n veg - 2
creamy cheese - 2
roast chick - Free
tom and herb - Free

I just had a tesco own pasta n sauce , with chicken garlic and wine (0.5 syn). it was lovely and (i know we don't count) but it was lower in cals etc so didn't feel naughty! The new pasta and sauce wholegrain are lovely though! and i noticed there are some mug shots with syns, i'd better watch that!

if you are on a green day they are great. i had the low fat chicken noddles to go for lunch today, they suit me as i am a bit of a fussy eater

I made up a Thai mug shot last night, ate about half a fork-full, then put the rest in the bin! It was minging! But each to their own, eh!......

I made up a Thai mug shot last night, ate about half a fork-full, then put the rest in the bin! It was minging! But each to their own, eh!......

:eek: Is my favourite one so far :D

Back