mug shots

hollystar100

love these but how does everyone get their superfree with them when they are at work?

if it were me, when i did extra easy (not now) my leader told me to have some fruit after it and that would be ok.
i dont know how right this is though
so maybe someone with more experience might be able to tell you

I tend not to eat too many mugshots, but I have had one today - I had a salad beforehand, and as I was still hungry decided to have the MugShot too.

Really, you should have the fruit/veg first (rather than after) if you're doing extra easy. The whole point of the 1/3rd SuperFree rule is so that you fill up on fruit, salad and vegetables which are lower in calories but keep you fuller for longer.

I have fruit after, usually a banana. As its classed as a snack and I use it as a main meal I eat the fruit after as I don't think I'm going to over indulge in it lol. I have one every Friday at work as its quick and handy.

Yes good advice about having yr superfree first. The idea being that you are slightly full before yr meal, therefore exercising portion control. :)

hollystar100 said:
love these but how does everyone get their superfree with them when they are at work?

I put a handful of spinach in the bottom of a food flask (or add some cooked mushrooms) then add quorn chunks followed by the dry mugshot. I top up the flask with boiling water and by lunchtime it's perfect.

I put a handful of spinach in the bottom of a food flask (or add some cooked mushrooms) then add quorn chunks followed by the dry mugshot. I top up the flask with boiling water and by lunchtime it's perfect.

I like the sound of this and wondered if it was fresh spinach or if the quorn was frozen?

It will also be for my DH, so I don't want to it to taste yuk! :D

Wilma Knickersfit said:
I like the sound of this and wondered if it was fresh spinach or if the quorn was frozen?

It will also be for my DH, so I don't want to it to taste yuk! :D

I micro blitz the quorn b4 putting it in the flask. If I use peas I dothe same with them. The spinach is ok as is.

I usually have some fruit with a mug shot.

I prefer for my pasta to be softer, so whilst the hot water is softening my noodles/pasta, I have a piece of fruit :) Easy enough!

Apparently you can do the same with a pasta and sauce if you put it in cooked by lunch time the pasta is like slop so of you put it in dry with boiling water by lunch it's perfect by I am stil to try it lol

I tend to view Mugshots as a quick easy meal rather than a snack. I am on EE so normally have a bowl of salad with it. Very filling and very nice. I like the Creamy Cheese best. Only 2 syns and yum!

I tend to view Mugshots as a quick easy meal rather than a snack. I am on EE so normally have a bowl of salad with it. Very filling and very nice. I like the Creamy Cheese best. Only 2 syns and yum!

The creamy cheese ones range between 2.5 and 3 Syns hun, just so you know. The creamy cheese pasta ones are 2.5, and the creamy cheese noodles are 3.

Back