Mugshot help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsevans, 20 May 2014.

1. mrsevans

mrsevans Active Member

Hi all, just a little confused with mugshots. Can you eat them as a snack? I have 3 meals a day at the moment and just wondered if I could have one of these a day in between a meal or would I have to have super free with it, sorry for sounding thick just not sure where they fit in!
  2. Tabasco

Tabasco Member

I have the odd mug shot as a late night snack sometimes and I'm still losing weight!

If you have them regularly, it may be an idea to stick some pre cooked veg in them to bulk them out with superfree as you should be having a third of each meal superfree (where possible).

Sent from my SM-T310 using mobile app
  3. mrsevans

mrsevans Active Member

Yes that's what I thought, I should probably have some veg with it, thank you.
  4. Vickyt89

Vickyt89 Well-Known Member

You can have them as a snack just like Muller lights, as they are free but you would want to be making sure you are also have superfree snacks too so it balances out!!
  5. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Personally I would snack on them very occasionally - They arent that filling and have a really high calorie count. The thai one is lovely though
  6. mhajs

mhajs Active Member

I usually have them for a quick lunch if I am busy. I also have some fruit before/after to get some superfree in :)
  7. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I use them as a meal only. Just add in roast vegetables chilli flakes hexa cheese. .nice quick meal! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app
  8. denise42

denise42 Well-Known Member

Hi jen, i love the quote on your signature....
  9. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Thanks - I stole it off someone else on here!!!
  10. mrsevans

mrsevans Active Member

Thanks everyone, some great ideas x
  11. i would eat them if i was a bit hungry but only the free ones :)
  12. nikkisam2

nikkisam2 New Member

Mugshot help

I have one every weekday for lunch at work, I have a salad and then a sweet and sour mug shot, really fills me up