Mugshots

Gypsi

I know the 1% fat ones are free on green,but can you eat as many as you like?

they are 250 odd calories each and i use them as snacks i've had 2 today already:cry:

SW recommends moderation in all things so I would suggest that you try and snack mainly on superfree foods rather than free foods like mugshots. There was a very similar and interesting thread on this a day or so ago but about yoghurts. I'll see if I can find the link for you.

Sometimes I have mugshots for lunch and fill a bowl with superfree and free veg (mangetout, baby corn, tender stem brocolli, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, green beans...anything thats lying around in the fridge) and i nuke them in the microwave for 30 seconds so theyre warm too. Then I make the mugshot and put it on top of my veg and its just so delicious! Great lunch, syn free or low syn depending on which mugshot. You could do this twice a day and youre still getting your essentials from the veggies. Whats more you can buy those little packets from morrisons that are like half and half sf veg and keep them in the fridge at work or whatever. No guilt and just yummy! :D

I'm on EE plan and seem to be getting conflicting info about these Mug Shots! For one they arent on the online 'syn' database which is bizarre and also some say they are free (my Leader) and some say only a few of them are .. others say they all have Syn values!!

I only like the Chicken one so could someone very kindly clear this up for me - is the Chicken Mugshot free or not on Extra Easy?!?! :wave_cry:

duh! just found this after a bit of digging !! yaaay for me!

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free

Back