Mugshots

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Gypsi, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Gypsi

Gypsi Member

I know the 1% fat ones are free on green,but can you eat as many as you like?

they are 250 odd calories each and i use them as snacks i've had 2 today already:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    SW recommends moderation in all things so I would suggest that you try and snack mainly on superfree foods rather than free foods like mugshots. There was a very similar and interesting thread on this a day or so ago but about yoghurts. I'll see if I can find the link for you.

4. Gypsi

Gypsi Member

Thanks

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  6. qbeewar

qbeewar Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sometimes I have mugshots for lunch and fill a bowl with superfree and free veg (mangetout, baby corn, tender stem brocolli, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, green beans...anything thats lying around in the fridge) and i nuke them in the microwave for 30 seconds so theyre warm too. Then I make the mugshot and put it on top of my veg and its just so delicious! Great lunch, syn free or low syn depending on which mugshot. You could do this twice a day and youre still getting your essentials from the veggies. Whats more you can buy those little packets from morrisons that are like half and half sf veg and keep them in the fridge at work or whatever. No guilt and just yummy! :D

7. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

I'm on EE plan and seem to be getting conflicting info about these Mug Shots! For one they arent on the online 'syn' database which is bizarre and also some say they are free (my Leader) and some say only a few of them are .. others say they all have Syn values!!

I only like the Chicken one so could someone very kindly clear this up for me - is the Chicken Mugshot free or not on Extra Easy?!?! :wave_cry:

8. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

duh! just found this after a bit of digging !! yaaay for me!

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet

[​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 11½ Syns [​IMG] Green Free

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.