Cruise PV Muller Greek Coconut Yoghurt

fortune_cookie said:
Cool, easier than I could hope for! ;) Thanks!
Now another Muller-related-question: can anyone explain me what muller yogurts you can have and why are they ok compared to others? I can't find the coconut one yet, but the toffee one that appears in some of the Dukan recipes, says it 8g carbs/100g of which 7g are sugar. Is this.. OK?

I was initially told only total 0% fat and sugar were acceptable from the "oldies" so that's what I've stuck to since January. Others have mullers and lose, I personally worry about the sugar x

I think using Muller yogs is personal choice. Just know that it may affect the rate at which you lose weight and strictly they are not on the official list, but if they get you through ;)

I think using Muller yogs is personal choice. Just know that it may affect the rate at which you lose weight and strictly they are not on the official list, but if they get you through ;)
Definitely agree, just putting it out there :)

I use total 0% with some sweetner, it's yum

X

Add in the oatbran and it's even yummier lol x

So, let me get it right, is that yogurt, fat-free, sugar-free and only contains flavor, not actual coconut flakes?

So here are the ingredients and the nutritional info...

image-3188780985.jpg

image-1061770039.jpg

carbs & sugars are high

How funny. I just deemed them "no go" in another thread!

Oh Bugger! Saw the other day these were ok....so bought a load!!!! xxxx

Same here! Im going to keep having one a day until they are gone as i eat fewer muller lights when i have these as i think of them as more of a treat. Im considering getting a coconut flavouring to replicate them with the total 0% as suggested for future though :eek:(

Maintainer said:
How funny. I just deemed them "no go" in another thread!

I said on page one! Pretty sure it was you who steered me to total initially, the yoghurt dilemma seems to repeat! Back then it was total or nothing! X

Back