Muller Light yogurts?

I have checked in my book and couldnt find them, i found the "virtually fat free yougurts" but not the standard muller light yougurts, can i have any flavour muller light yougurt and do they have any syn points? I have put up a picture of the yougurt pot !

092839.jpg

All Muller light yoghurts are free. Muller rice and Muller light layered have syns which vary on their flavour. But the standard yoghurt like you've pictured is free :D

Just like squiddie said, they are all free. Including the vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles. YUMMY!!!!!

I just came back from morrisons and they have multi packs (6 yogs) of mullerlight, mullerlight layers and the special ones for £1.40

Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to put more than 1 weight award flag on to my posting pease because I can put one on but when i try to add another one the first one gets deleted.

Thanks

such a good deal i got the red ones and the yellow multi pack (i resent paying for the others even tho there is choc in them cause they have reduced the amount to 165g feel ripped off

I really like mullerlights but they are so expensive for a yogurt lol.
I'll have to try Morrisons. The main problem I have is the multi packs dont have the flavours I like.
In the choc multi pack I know you've said the cherry one is 2 syns is the orange one free?

Victorial85 I lurrrve your ecstatic lady on the scales!! That was me last night, but not as thin as her!!!X

Back