Attack Muller Light

Lil_Mrs_Sunshine

Spring Challenge!
I know the vanillan and toffee flavours are permitted but are the vanilla with chocolae sprinkles and orange with chocolate sprinkles flavours permitted?

I know the vanillan and toffee flavours are permitted but are the vanilla with chocolae sprinkles and orange with chocolate sprinkles flavours permitted?

No, chocolate is not allowed. Always read the labels to check before buying, especially as some ingredients can be hidden away. There's also a too high carb and sugar content for them.

Here's the list of ingredients for those sprinkle yoghurts. You can see just how many banned ingredients there are (in red). The blue-marked reduced fat cocoa is a tolerated item, so not ideal but not banned completely during Cruise onwards:

Yogurt,
Water,
Black Cherries (6%),
Fructose,
Modified Maize Starch,
Stabilisers: Pectins,
Guar Gum;
Cocoa Butter,
Cocoa Powder,
Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder,
Butter,
Sugar,
Flavourings,
Gelatine,
Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid,
Sodium Citrates,
Calcium Citrates;
Sweeteners: Aspartame,
Acesulfame K,
Dark Chocolate Sprinkles (0.5%)

Brilliant, thanks for the information. I have about 5 in my fridge that are out of date on the 5th. Been buying the toffee and vanilla ones while they are on offer in morrisons. 10 for £2. Bargain!

That IS a bargain, Sunshine. Must go down there. I'm finding that the Muller Lights (usually for breakkie and pud after either lunch or dinner) are the highlights of my day.

Over the last ten days I have been putting one in the freezer the night before I want to eat it. By getting out when I get up I have a slightly thawed icecream waiting for me at lunch time.

I love my yogurts. Quark is another nice one too.

Absolutely agree. Muller Lite Vanilla is lovely frozen!

We did have a thread for offers - I'll bump it up and perhaps people will start adding offers they see

That'd be great Maintainer.

I didn't manage to get to Morrisons, but they've got 4 for £2 in Budgens. 50p each. Doesn't sound like such a good deal :-/

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here but didn't want to start my own thread for something so similar to this one! So sorry for the highjack!

Are the petits filous mini dessert yogurts allowed does anyone know? I'm on attack at the minute, but the question is for attack and cruise really. I realised this morning I had forgotten to eat them before starting, and one of those as dessert would really be a highlight if I could eat them instead of chucking them in the bin!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm a newbie here but didn't want to start my own thread for something so similar to this one! So sorry for the highjack!

Are the petits filous mini dessert yogurts allowed does anyone know? I'm on attack at the minute, but the question is for attack and cruise really. I realised this morning I had forgotten to eat them before starting, and one of those as dessert would really be a highlight if I could eat them instead of chucking them in the bin!

Hi and welcome, Runnerbean.

Unfortunately, that's a definite no for the Petits Filous. They contain a lot of banned ingredients and aren't suitable. Loads of sugar, chocolate, cream and full fat milk. Do you have anyone else you can give them to, so they aren't wasted?

It's best to always, always read the ingredients list before buying or eating anything. And be careful, as some things are hidden away and not so easy to spot.

Thanks for that DD, I thought that might be the case! Meant to give them to my sister on the weekend but completely forgot! I guess I'll be making some of my colleagues very happy by putting them in the fridge at work. :)

Am on day 4 now and only seem to crave things when I see/smell them. You don't realise how much food advertising there is until you tell yourself you cant have any of it! But even so, eyes on the goal!

Thanks for that DD, I thought that might be the case! Meant to give them to my sister on the weekend but completely forgot! I guess I'll be making some of my colleagues very happy by putting them in the fridge at work. :)

Am on day 4 now and only seem to crave things when I see/smell them. You don't realise how much food advertising there is until you tell yourself you cant have any of it! But even so, eyes on the goal!

Yes, the cravings become less - but it does help if you don't have huge piles of gorgeous cakes, delicious images of fab food or irresistible smells like fish and chips to deal with! :eek::D

Back