Attack Muller light

The fruit ones have a lot of fruit sugar in, which is a no-no, although some people think the toffee muller is ok as it is low fat. Personally I find them too sweet now, and I prefer to have control over the sweetness factor.

I have used the vanilla and toffee ones to make muffins with since day one and have had a consistent weekly weight loss but I have a huge amount to lose so not sure if that is why. I don't eat them daily though just use them for muffins which I make every three days. I use Total 0% with vanilla extract and sweetener instead if I want yoghurt and find that much nicer than Muller anyway! x

Try them and if they don't stall you then fine. Otherwise Total % or making your own yoghurt is recommended. Everyone reacts differently to dairy. It also depends how many a week you will be eating. I eat yoghurt with every meal therefore definitely couldn't get away with mullers.

Like with most advice on this forum, although it is based on the experience of the majority, it is worth experimenting yourself so at least then you can make an informed decision. :)

Well I'll continue to use them for now, I'm only on day 3 of attack and have had 2 yoghurts a day and lost 4lb so they don't seem to be affecting the weight loss at the moment!

Are the total yoghurts smooth? I can't be dealing with bits.. bluurgh!

Total is very creamy and smooth and great with vanilla and sweetner!

I did Mueller Lights nearly the whole time. More at the start when losing rapidly and then any stall, I'd switch to only non-fat plain yogurt with drops of vanilla and Splenda instead. But as my family reminded me tonight - I made "Dukan Muffins" quite often and they were made with Toffee Mueller Light (they're looking forward to the return of those treats :) )

Back