muller lights?

lucysmommy

Gold Member
hiya

are these allowed?

i know they are fat free but i thought ones like the cheesecake ones wouldnt be any good cos they have biscuits bit in them ?

i bought 2 x onken fat free vanilla today to do me 2 days but obv if i can buy cheaper that would be good

x

i buy the muller lights just the toffee/vanillla ,im not sure about the others !!!

yep i think its toffee and vanilla ok the fruit ones its 2 a day

i buy the muller lights just the toffee/vanillla ,im not sure about the others !!!

These are on offer in Sainsburys at the moment. 2 packs for £5. x

They've since said in the dukan chat that toffee are not okay. But I think we're ignoring them.

I only eat muller lights if I've run out of food as they are the only vaguely dukan friendly thing I can get near work.

They've since said in the dukan chat that toffee are not okay. But I think we're ignoring them.

QUOTE]

La la la la la I cant hear you la la la ;)

But WW vanilla and Toffee yoghurts are okay, and they too are on offer - 2 4-packs for £2.50 in Sainsbury's

Still not listening, la la la la la....;)

haaaaa! I compared the composition of the toffee and vanilla against the ones he does like over here (Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% fat, should you ever be over here) and they're fine. BUT note that they're VERY big pots! So you're having the equivalent of almost two yoghurts each time you eat one!

have you seen the activia vanilla fat free ones not bad think they are ok

i buy shops own natural fat free yoghurt and then sweeten and flavour to taste.... you can also use it unsweetened as a sauce/marinade for meats....

Back