mullerlight recipes

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do any of you have some good desert ideas for mullerlights? the free'er the better but couple of syns wont hurt, looking for something to spice up TV time at night

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    How about rice pudding?
    I put a couple of handfuls of pudding rice into a deep dish, pour on some water, add some sweetener and place in the microwave. microwave until rice is cooked, adding more water whilst cooking if need be. If rice is cooked but still has too much water in it, strain water off and then mix in mullerlight.....voila, rice pudding! I had tis last night, very filling and comforting
    Sorry I can't give you any weights, measurements or times as I just 'do' my own thing and keep checking how its cooking in the mircrowave!!
    Totally free too

Sam
    xxx

4. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Mmm I did this the other night with Toffee Mullerlight coz I had a real sweet craving and it was fab! Filled me up too, proper comfort food! I do mine in a pan on the hob but like you I just add water in bits n bats til the rice is cooked!

5. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Desserts with Mullerlight - I do a kind of banoffee thing it's gorgeous! I mix Toffee Mullerlight with an equal amount of Quark. Depending on whether you want to use syns or not I usually crush a choc biscuit up and put it in the bottom of a dish then chop a banana up and put that in then top with the muller/quark mixture and sometimes (!) sprinkle half a mini cad flake on the top! You could miss the biscuit and flake out though if ya wanted a free dessert. I've mixed strawb one with quark too then mixed in strawbs and a mini meringue crushed up that's lovely too. Or mix muller with sugar free jelly and let it set for a kind of mousse. Try freezing mullers they are like ice-cream but free!! Just trial and error really - have a go!!

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    lol...I have burnt many a pan on the hob making rice pud so thats why I now do it in the microwave, seems a bit more burn proof!!!

Sam
    xxx

7. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    is pudding rice free on both days

8. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
  9. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Only green days its free
    xx

10. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    what i like to do is bung loads of fruit, like blueberries, banana, apple, strawberries and pour muller over the top yum yum in my tum!
    x

11. missblinky

missblinky Full Member

Same here, Vanilla muller with blueberries & apple is delicious!

12. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

make a sugarfree jelly strawberry flavour make it up to 3/4 of a pint.....when its cooled mix in a strawberry mullerlight and put into glasses and drop a few fresh strawberries in a well...........and when its sets... u will have set muller on the bottom and jelly and strawberries on the top..................its really nice and it helps with the sweet cravings...and its a 1/4 of a syn for each glass......makes 4...

13. ginny27

ginny27 ...I LOVE FRUIT!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got this recipe in a little booklet that had a voucher for a free Ltd Edition Lemon and Passionfruit Muller Light at the back :)

RASPBERRY COBBLER
    serves 4
    Syns per serving= 5.5 on both days

2plain scones, halved
    2x200g pot mullerlight raspberry & cranberry yoghurt
    113g/4oz fresh raspberries

1.Place half a scone in each of four shallow dessert bowls.

2.Pour the mullerlight yog over the scones and top with raspberries. Serve immediately.

Yummyy...

14. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Just made rice pudding with strawberry mullerlight, how lush..... Think i will have to do green days just so i can have this for pudding every night and not feel cheated.
    Going to try with other flavours over next few days.
    Nikki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.