mullerlight recipes

Nightwolf

Do any of you have some good desert ideas for mullerlights? the free'er the better but couple of syns wont hurt, looking for something to spice up TV time at night

How about rice pudding?
I put a couple of handfuls of pudding rice into a deep dish, pour on some water, add some sweetener and place in the microwave. microwave until rice is cooked, adding more water whilst cooking if need be. If rice is cooked but still has too much water in it, strain water off and then mix in mullerlight.....voila, rice pudding! I had tis last night, very filling and comforting
Sorry I can't give you any weights, measurements or times as I just 'do' my own thing and keep checking how its cooking in the mircrowave!!
Totally free too

Sam
xxx

How about rice pudding?
I put a couple of handfuls of pudding rice into a deep dish, pour on some water, add some sweetener and place in the microwave. microwave until rice is cooked, adding more water whilst cooking if need be. If rice is cooked but still has too much water in it, strain water off and then mix in mullerlight.....voila, rice pudding! I had tis last night, very filling and comforting
Sorry I can't give you any weights, measurements or times as I just 'do' my own thing and keep checking how its cooking in the mircrowave!!
Totally free too

Sam
xxx
Mmm I did this the other night with Toffee Mullerlight coz I had a real sweet craving and it was fab! Filled me up too, proper comfort food! I do mine in a pan on the hob but like you I just add water in bits n bats til the rice is cooked!

Desserts with Mullerlight - I do a kind of banoffee thing it's gorgeous! I mix Toffee Mullerlight with an equal amount of Quark. Depending on whether you want to use syns or not I usually crush a choc biscuit up and put it in the bottom of a dish then chop a banana up and put that in then top with the muller/quark mixture and sometimes (!) sprinkle half a mini cad flake on the top! You could miss the biscuit and flake out though if ya wanted a free dessert. I've mixed strawb one with quark too then mixed in strawbs and a mini meringue crushed up that's lovely too. Or mix muller with sugar free jelly and let it set for a kind of mousse. Try freezing mullers they are like ice-cream but free!! Just trial and error really - have a go!!

Only green days its free
xx

what i like to do is bung loads of fruit, like blueberries, banana, apple, strawberries and pour muller over the top yum yum in my tum!
x

make a sugarfree jelly strawberry flavour make it up to 3/4 of a pint.....when its cooled mix in a strawberry mullerlight and put into glasses and drop a few fresh strawberries in a well...........and when its sets... u will have set muller on the bottom and jelly and strawberries on the top..................its really nice and it helps with the sweet cravings...and its a 1/4 of a syn for each glass......makes 4...

I got this recipe in a little booklet that had a voucher for a free Ltd Edition Lemon and Passionfruit Muller Light at the back :)

RASPBERRY COBBLER
serves 4
Syns per serving= 5.5 on both days

2plain scones, halved
2x200g pot mullerlight raspberry & cranberry yoghurt
113g/4oz fresh raspberries

1.Place half a scone in each of four shallow dessert bowls.

2.Pour the mullerlight yog over the scones and top with raspberries. Serve immediately.

Yummyy...

Just made rice pudding with strawberry mullerlight, how lush..... Think i will have to do green days just so i can have this for pudding every night and not feel cheated.
Going to try with other flavours over next few days.
Nikki

Back