mullerlight syns change

ermintrude said:
They changed the syn values a couple of times but they still contain gelatine.

Theyre all free again now except the cheesecake ones and the cherry underlayer ones.

Hi--your such a massive help!! Are they all really free again?!!? :)
Ive been off plan for a while but back again.
Thank you!!x

And until 8th Jan 2012 they are on offer in Morrissons. 10 for £2. Yes you did read that correctly. 10 for £2, just make sure you leave some for me to buy.:)

cattycatz27 said:
And until 8th Jan 2012 they are on offer in Morrissons. 10 for £2. Yes you did read that correctly. 10 for £2, just make sure you leave some for me to buy.:)

Thanks for this I will make a special trip :)

Got mine today although I think every slimming world member had been in Morrison's before me as there wasn't much choice left lol

Thanks for that tip - I'm re-starting SW on Thursday which will be first meeting of the new year so hopefully nobody has had the heads up on the Morrisons offer :-D

Better be quick as the offer ends on sunday.

Hellooo ... so as of 3rd Jan 2012... all muller lights are free ... am i right there. I was going to SW sometime ago and have decided this year that id give it ago myself at home as i probably have more copies of their books than they have ! I did hear they had gone and syned them and i was devasted as i think i must of kept muller in business at one point ! SO PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE FREE FROM SYNS AGAIN PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE ? :D

Apart from the ones with a fruit layer or the cheesecake type ones

fat~girl~slim said:
Hellooo ... so as of 3rd Jan 2012... all muller lights are free ... am i right there. I was going to SW sometime ago and have decided this year that id give it ago myself at home as i probably have more copies of their books than they have ! I did hear they had gone and syned them and i was devasted as i think i must of kept muller in business at one point ! SO PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE FREE FROM SYNS AGAIN PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE ? :D

Presume that includes rhubarb then as well?! I love them but guess everyone else either doesn't like them or thinks they are still syned as morrisons had loads of short dated rhubarb ones today.

Muller must have took a huge hit when they changed the recipe....glad they are back where they belong....FREE :D

ermintrude said:
They changed the syn values a couple of times but they still contain gelatine.

Theyre all free again now except the cheesecake ones and the cherry underlayer ones.

Thank goodness for that - I can buy them all again

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is the best news! Are the other dessert ones that were not free before but not cheesecake ones free too. Specifically the banana and custard one I love that but refuse to syn yoghurt when so many are free!

i love the toffee, cherry and vanilla flavours, but have tried many of the others and just can't seem to adapt to them. any tips on making them taste nicer?

If you don't like them why have them? There are lots of other syn free yoghurts at your disposal. I never have mullerlights as they are not veggie friendly :)

yea, i feel the same about other yoghurts also. since they are syn free it would be great if i could use them in some way. ah well.

Back