Mullerlight Turkish Delight

sarah45121

Writing not biting
Just had this today - absolutely amazing!!!!!

Am going to buy more and have one as a milkshake tomorrow I think! Yum yum!!!!

Keep trying them ;) I love them, absolutely delicious. If you don't like them, send them my way! Shame they're special edition x

They are lovely.

I love them but currently have a fridge full of muller greek (bogof from Sainsbugs) so don't really have space for 10 for £4 (asda) and refuse to pay full price for any less. I'm hoping someone does a better offer soon.

The more popular they are - the more chance of Muller keeping them as a regular rather than Limited Edition.

Am literally obsessed with these.... as well as the Options Turkish Delight hot choc (2 syns) but well worth it!!! £1.50 for 7 in Sainsburys at the mo!! AMAZING!!!

Am literally obsessed with these.... as well as the Options Turkish Delight hot choc (2 syns) but well worth it!!! £1.50 for 7 in Sainsburys at the mo!! AMAZING!!!

Is the hot chocolate only 2? I couldn't find any info on it anywhere so was counting it as 3! If it is 2 that's brilliant as i have one most evenings :)

Isnt life strange. I hate them, yuck! Does anyone know if the bogof on muller greek yoghurts is still on offer? Now with them youre talking, cant get enough of them, the vanilla n coconut, and the lemon ones, They are yummy!

Yesterday at Sainsbury's in Birmingham, the Maypole branch, the Turkish delight are 6 for £3-00!

Back