MullerLight Update!!

***Saskya***

Muller have reformulated the recipes which means that all Mullerlight (with the exception of the choc sprinkles with cherry underlayer and the cheesecake varieties) are now syn free again! Hurrah!!!!

N.B My consultant just posted this on fb thought I would share!!!:D

***Saskya*** said:
Muller have reformulated the recipes which means that all Mullerlight (with the exception of the choc sprinkles with cherry underlayer and the cheesecake varieties) are now syn free again! Hurrah!!!!

N.B My consultant just posted this on fb thought I would share!!!:D

Oh I so hope this is true, thanks for posting.

i'm assuming they're changing the packaging again? I hope it's true!! that would be so awesome!!

I wish they'd take the gelatine out, they'd sell even more!

thanks for this update - great news, it was getting very confusing and a few people have said about switching to shape/activia fat free :)

There is nothing on the muller website about the recipe changing back so I will stick to synning them until I have proper confirmation.

I agree, theres nothing on the SW site either, and surely they'll have to change the packaging again so we know whether we're getting old stock or new updated stock? Im sticking to the old values til theres an official announcement online and I can physically see Im buying the new version.

Wow.. neither me nor my husband knew that the muller lights arent suitable for vegetarians. I will have to tell him as he is a vegetarian, he will be devastated! :(

My consultant has never told his wrong information before! I will ask him of friday the full ins and outs! xx

Hmm, this all seems a bit too good to be true.

I think I'll wait for an 'official' announcement before I change my ways. Until then, I'll carry on Synning them accordingly.

Hmm, this all seems a bit too good to be true.

I think I'll wait for an 'official' announcement before I change my ways. Until then, I'll carry on Synning them accordingly.

It's not too good to be true, they did announce it was going to happen so we're expecting it, but there must be some official way of knowing which pots are the new pots and which the old synned ones. :)

Perhaps this is why so many places have had mega-mullerlight offers on lately? To shift the old style stock?

Back