MullerLight Update!!

Is it stated on any website as would be good to show my consultant as she still says they are not changing?!

Becca x

We got told same by our consultant to.
I must confess I am also a Activia fan since discovering them much tastier then muller's especially the raspberry flavour

Activias scare me. I'm worried i'll end up on the toilet all day!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ruth_Harris said:
Wow.. neither me nor my husband knew that the muller lights arent suitable for vegetarians. I will have to tell him as he is a vegetarian, he will be devastated! :(

Snap! My husband eats them a lot too :0/

My consultant has finally advised me of this after badgering her for a week to find out! It's true! Yay

Becca xx

Mine posted it earlier this week too!

I like Strawberry and Vanilla FF Onkens. Yum

But oh for the Banana and Custard Mullers to be free again..

It's true, theyre on the SW website if you look under syns online.

But what do they look like? Anyone seen the "new recipe" pots yet?

we were told this in group this week but the consultant never said anything about the packaging changing again. she said to look at the dates, dec ones should be the syn free ones.

Aha! We have the answer! fab, thanks very much x :)

Don't know if it's just the way they've written it on the SW website, but the NEW RECIPE free mullers are listed as 100g instead of 190g, so might be smaller pots.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Don't know if it's just the way they've written it on the SW website, but the NEW RECIPE free mullers are listed as 100g instead of 190g, so might be smaller pots.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yow! Oh no! The *whole point* of Muller lights is you get more than a teaspoon! :cry: It better jusrt mean per 100g :confused:

Makes no difference though. If 100g of something is a free food.. so is 190g, 200g or 1000g. It doesn't gain syns by there being more of it!

Makes no difference though. If 100g of something is a free food.. so is 190g, 200g or 1000g. It doesn't gain syns by there being more of it!

I know but I dont wat to be faffing eating 2 pots at a time and storing a gazillion mini-pots in the fridge. The whole point in Mullers for me is that they are a sensible size. If they shrink I shall be deserting Muller for someone else :sigh: Hopefully it just means thats what the syns are per 100g though, not that a pot will now be 100g.

Back