Mullerlight yoghurts!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi, I'm new to Slimming World (joined Monday) and new to these forums! I'm a bit confused about how Mullerlight yogurts are free! I've been having a look at the 'Syns calculator' on the SW website and had a go with a few different foods! I tried Mullerlights and entering the nutritional details it said that they are 4.5 syns! I also tried the new large pots of Activia fat free yogs and they come up as 4! Of course I take SW's word for it that they're free :D but just wondered how!!:confused:

Just take their word for it and enjoy them ;)

Just remember though the layered ones have a Syn Value.

Thanks Starlight, you've got a good point! Who am I to question it! I shouldn't look a gifthorse in the mouth!! CONGRATULATIONS on your incredible weight loss of 181lb! Over 12 stone- That's incredible! What an inspiration!

You're not the first (and won't be the last) who questions this...but just go with the flow. They'll become a staple in your daily diet and they're very versilities in deserts. Enjoy! :)

xoxox

If you include a free food allowance for the fat free yoghurt the activia ones do come out as free. Can't comment on the mullerlights as I don't eat them.

When I started I was questioning every thing as I can't understand that Quorn can be eaten in great amounts on Red and GREEN days when it's so high in Protein as I thought that Green days were low protein? As luck has it I can't stand the stuff so just stick to what I like. Is there any difference between Animal and Plant Protein? To me protein is protein and can't see how this works but it does so I just go along with the flow now and just eat what they say I can.

Quorn is free on green AND red because it's a fungus - so it's a mushroom derivative. And as we all know... mushrooms are (altogether now) SUPERFREE FOOOOOOOD!

:D

And yep, put 'dairy' then 'yogurt' into the calculator when you calculate the value and not 'no free food' and hey presto! Free yoggies!

That's why Quorn doesn't agree with me, I'm allergic to mushrooms. Defo no more quorn for me

Oh wow really?? That's so annoying, especially since Quorn products are so versatile! I'm sorry hun xx

Bless that's ok but better than a trip to the hospital and being ill

Please dont get hung up on the lists..... and then questioning if they are right or wrong. Enjoy whats free and count your syns.. Simplos
the more you look into the science the gulity you will feel. SW works plain and "Simpols"

Phil x

Back