Mullerlights - How many do you eat?

kazd

How many Mullerlights do you eat on a daily basis.

My SWC has just pointed out that they are syn free and not free food.

I have had three today, all served with fruit. I wouldn't normally have three, possibly two but I was hungry prior to going to wi tonight. I gained .5lb this week but think I am due on in the next couple of days.

So what I want to know are there many of you out there who eat them freely and still lose weight.

oh yes !!! I eat four + per day as you can see I drop every week. We have been told to fill your boots with muller, I think your SWC is over egging the Syn free vs Free Food issue. There is also a proven fact that yogs , cheese, can assist in weight loss !!! did you see the docu last weeK ?

Phil x

Last edited:
I hate milk and have to literally force myself to eat 1 or 2 a day!

I joined Slimming World using the Body Optimise website and keep an online food diary on there. When i type in Mullerlights in the Syns Online calculator and add them to my diary they automatically add themselves to the free foods column so i really wouldn't worry about the amount you eat! They are also in the Free Branded Foods bookelt too i've just checked! They are definately a free food so carry on hun!x

I personally can't do without them.... they really help me when I get snack attack....

STOP PRESS

MULLERS 8 for £2.00 at Sainsbury ( just been told)

Phil x

How many Mullerlights do you eat on a daily basis.

My SWC has just pointed out that they are syn free and not free food.

I have had three today, all served with fruit. I wouldn't normally have three, possibly two but I was hungry prior to going to wi tonight. I gained .5lb this week but think I am due on in the next couple of days.

So what I want to know are there many of you out there who eat them freely and still lose weight.

I have 2 a day on average, one during my morning break and after i get home from work, gotta love the chocolate + vanilla!

Orange Choc muller Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lol

Philx

Sooo lush frozen but only just frozen and gooey...... now im feeling hungry, snack atack me thinks lol :)

You're very welcome :D I booked yesterday for 28th Sept - we're taking my nan the day after her 88th birthday for a short 2 night/3 day trip to the santa fe. Got a fab deal - 40% off :D

We're not going over new year now, but probably again in january or march. xx

Thank goodness for that then, I think I would find my fruit salad a bit tart without them. I will carry on as normal then.

You're very welcome :D I booked yesterday for 28th Sept - we're taking my nan the day after her 88th birthday for a short 2 night/3 day trip to the santa fe. Got a fab deal - 40% off :D

We're not going over new year now, but probably again in january or march. xx

28th september is my birthday!!!!

therefore you should take me aswell :p

That sounds great Beki !! we booked ours through the Eurostar we saved about £250 against the next best quote !

Phil x

Back