Mullerlights

Is it ok to eat 3 mullerlights in one day I had one for breakfast this morning with a shredded wheat and fruit , one after my soup at lunch with banana and one just a moment ago with fresh strawberries , am I overdoing it x

Most of the mullerlights are free so you can eat as many as you like!

3 is fine! A few have said before that in a day they can snack on up to 8 mullers & although they're free that's around 800cals a day just in yogurt. In that situation I'd say reach for superfree but if you keep at 3 you'll be fine :)

Mellyboo said:
Most of the mullerlights are free so you can eat as many as you like!

You CANNOT eat anything 'as much as you like' on SW. Not even free foods.

You eat until you are satisfied, so if that means eating 3 yogurts then fine, but if you are eating anything just for the sake of it then you need to stop.

As of last month all free except cheesecake and cherry layer varieties.

as a one off its not too bad - and i have done on occasions. but its not something i would do every single day just 'because they are free'.
yes they are free but they are also around on average 100 cals each.and calories do add up.
in my opinion you still need to exercise some control,eat when you are hungry not bored,because you can etc... not just stuff things in because they are free so i can otherwise i feel its too easy to slip back into old habits.

It is always good to have a wider range of foods in your eating plan - so its good you have chosen fruit today - everything in moderation, free foods or not.

Enjoy!

Everything in moderation and portion control....so important... My Slimming World friend freezes her mullerlights for a couple of hours n uses them as an "ice-cream" dessert after dinner :bliss:

I sometimes have a banana and custard one if i need something really sweet, instead of a chocolate bar etc, that works for me. I have 1-2 a day, with lots of fruit too xxx

Sorry vanilla_cupcake, wasn't my intention to give bad advice :-( I'm new to this so thank you for clarifying

You're not alone in thinking that SW is an eat as much as you want diet. Its partly the fault of SW themselves i think - they need to put the 'STOP WHEN YOU'RE FULL bit in bold or something!

Its also the case that you may be able to get away with the eat as much as oyu want way of doing SW in the short term, depending on how 'bad' your diet was before. But if you can exercise portion control. great!

Def sw need to rethink the 'eat as much as you like' as it even says in the 3 steps to success 'we call them free foods because you can eat as much of them as you like'. The satisfying your appetite bit only appear pages later.

Def sw need to rethink the 'eat as much as you like' as it even says in the 3 steps to success 'we call them free foods because you can eat as much of them as you like'. The satisfying your appetite bit only appear pages later.

I kno my slimming world leader always stresses you can eat as much as you want but i think thats a wrong msg i kno a lot of the foods that are free are filling type foods but there are people who are in slimming world because they have no portion control... I havnt got that problem its more fastfood with me but there are obese people who piled on the weight from eating too much good food!!!!!!

I'm lucky in that a 6 pack of muller lights will last me two weeks. I rarely eat them... only once in a while if I fancy something nice. I've yet to see the banana and custard one, which I think I'd love ... frowny face lol

Back