Extra Easy Mullerlights??

Yes. In fact, today I have had three!

A bit overboard but a guy in my class has 10 mullerlights a day - its crazy

Wow! That's like 1000 calories in mullerlights every day! Out of interest does he still lose?

I used to have about 3 a day when I was losing, I still have 1-2 a day now but I don't tend to snack as much since I've been in target :)

The banana custard Mullerlights are very handy for making almost-free trifle as they are just about the most custardy thing you can get for a free food:

Put strawbs in sugarfree jelly at the bottom, chill for a bit.
Couple of mullerlights on top with added gelatin if you fancy tinkering, chill for a bit.
Whipped/vanilla-ed/sweetened FF fromage frais on top.
Scoff the entire bowl for under 2 syns!!

You can prob make it completely free if you use plain gelatin with colouring/flavouring and sweetener instead of a sachet of crystals, but it's more long-winded. Anybody know why gelatin is free and sugarfree jelly is synned when they are basically the same thing?

Haha, that's crazy! Ah well, I don't feel bad for having 2 today now! :D

Would imagine so usually I have 2 to 3

Interesting thread. I was wondering about this. I have loads of muller lights in the fridge but never seem to bring myself to have one a day never mind more. In my head I'm stuck to the idea on EE that you should snack on superfree as much as possible.

I have them for breakfast :) and more than one a day is fine but becomes costly as my husband polishes them off too!! I prefer not to have them as dessert as I am out of the habit of having a 'pud'

I eat 2-3 a day, they are an easy snack when I fancy something sweet. If I eat too much fruit it makes me unwell so once I have had two pieces as a snack I turn to the mullers.

Back