Mummy bears wingwalk weight loss! ?

Nicola85

Hey guys!! I've been a member now for about 2years but have never really posted anything, but. I thought now is the time to finally take the plunge! So here's a bit about me...

I'm 27 (soon to be 28), wife to a supportive husband, & mummy bear to 2 amazing princesses (1 5yrs old & 1 11months). I'm now back to work after my maternity leave, I work as a hotel receptionist, just part time ?.

I love food, food has always been my comfort, whether I'm happy, sad, it's safe to say I'm an emotional eater!! & my vices are cake ? pizza ? & alcohol!! ?????I'm hoping slimming world changes my tastes to plaay

I rejoined slimming world for the 4th time in march, weighing in @ my heaviest ever, 19st 12 1/2lb!! I was shocked ? to say the least!! But I have set myself a very large goal!! To lose 10st!! & currently I'm 1 1/2lb away from the 3 1/2st award!! ??

So I thought I would set myself little goals along the way!! First up!! I celebrate my 29th birthday on aug 31 next year! & I plan to do a charity sky dive to celebrate!! So I need to be a max of 15st, but I plan to be less than that!! Then the following year, to celebrate my 30th in style I plan on doing a charity wingwalk!!! I need to be a max of 12st for that!! ??

I have a new found confidence now after losing 3 1/2st & I have had a mad moment & agreed to do a calendar shoot for a breast cancer awareness & firefighters trust calendar!!! In bottoms & a pink bra!!! Argh!! ??

So that's me!! Any advice along the way would be fantastic!' What goals have u set yourselves?!

Mummy bear xxxx

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight!! 3 1/2lb off! 3 1/2st award, & slimmer of the week :) woohoo :) I'm chugging along nicely! X

image-1399395451.jpg

Back