Mummyem's First Weigh In :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

Im so chuffed 9lbs gone!! WOO HOO my target is 3 per week so 3 weeks gone in one! Im so glad I sat through the pizza and the roast this weekend and kept my willpower, this will keep me going another week :)

well done for stickin with it its my first weigh in on tuesday i hope i have done aswell as you! my period started today so feelin bit bloated so wont have as good a loss as i would have liked but a loss is in the right direction!
deb x

Well done! Thats great :D

Well done MummyEm. That's a great first week's loss. Keep up the good work and you'll be finished with this diet in no time.

Well done MummyEm - you must be so pleased that you've passed your first big hurdle on LT - it really gives you a great feeling and a great start to your second week. Before long you'll see the pounds melt off and you'll shrink before everyone's eyes!!! Good luck for this coming week, and stay motivated!!!

Congratulations - it feels great doesn't it !

fantastic 9lbs that's amazing xx :happy096:

CONGRATULAIONS Brilliant result (I am well chuffed for you) I am sure you are so glad you were good over the weekend, it is always the hardest part of the week for most of us, keep up the good work.

I will post my weigh in tomorrow evening, have a great second week, your certainly have the motivation now to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Jo x

I'm so pleased for you - that's great :)

Thanks everyone for your posts, I have been feeling off the shakes today so its the weigh in stopping me from eating I have to do this, have no idea why ive suddenly gone off them probably having an off day lol

Well done on the loss hun!

Back