• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mummyem's First Weigh In :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
well done for stickin with it its my first weigh in on tuesday i hope i have done aswell as you! my period started today so feelin bit bloated so wont have as good a loss as i would have liked but a loss is in the right direction!
deb x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well done! Thats great :D

Katc

wow that is fab! all of these losses are helping me through the 1st day x

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done MummyEm. That's a great first week's loss. Keep up the good work and you'll be finished with this diet in no time.

Well done MummyEm - you must be so pleased that you've passed your first big hurdle on LT - it really gives you a great feeling and a great start to your second week. Before long you'll see the pounds melt off and you'll shrink before everyone's eyes!!! Good luck for this coming week, and stay motivated!!!

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Congratulations - it feels great doesn't it !

fantastic 9lbs that's amazing xx :happy096:

Scamp

CONGRATULAIONS Brilliant result (I am well chuffed for you) I am sure you are so glad you were good over the weekend, it is always the hardest part of the week for most of us, keep up the good work.

I will post my weigh in tomorrow evening, have a great second week, your certainly have the motivation now to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Jo x

I'm so pleased for you - that's great :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Thanks everyone for your posts, I have been feeling off the shakes today so its the weigh in stopping me from eating I have to do this, have no idea why ive suddenly gone off them probably having an off day lol

Soph

Well done on the loss hun!