Mummymorgons induction journal?

Birthdays are important, they only come around once a year....

Exactly sammy!!! Haha as for my weigh in I am up 1 pound which isn't too bad considering I had a Chinese last night :) been a saint today tho

from my iPhone

Hi all - is it ok to join this thread? I was on the Cambridge diet and lost 16lb after 4 weeks. Although this diet made me really unwell so I swapped to Atkins.. I sadly haven't read the book but ordered it frm online and waiting for it. I started Atkins 3 weeks ago and have only lost 3lb so far. I have had a few slips but determined to get back on track once my book arrives. I regularly do my gym sessions alternating from cardio days and strength training as much as I can. I think I may have hit a plateu? My mid section isn't moving :( could people please advice?? Thanks so much xx

Sarahjane - you're posting in someone else's diary right now. Pop over to the main atkins board to ask your question and people will see it there. You want to start a new topic (or your own diary!) not join another thread. If you read the Atkins questions answered thread and the so you're thinking of starting Atkins sticky they should help you too.

Also: swapping from a vlcd to Atkins means you won't get the big induction losses, and a few slips may mean you've been out of ketosis so the slow loss makes sense. Get on track and stay there and you'll do fine ;)

Back