Mummytummys post pregnancy weight loss

mummytummy

Silver Member
So I thought I would continue to put my weight loss down here for all to see.

The day I went in for my section i weighted in at 15st 11lbs, a few days after the birth I weighted 14st 11lbs. In the middle of this week I weighted 14st 5lbs and this morning I weigh 14st 2lbs.:D
I have 8lbs to go before i am back at my pre pregnancy weight which is not a lot left to lose really.:)

My tummy is also starting to firm back up, as I always find it very jelly like after birth, which can be quite scary at the time!:eek:

I'm healing well but not as quickly this time around probably because I have a 3 1/2 yr old to run around after!

I have also decided that I am stopping bfing as I just find it too time consuming with dd1 to look after as well. i just don't have the time to sit around and bfeed as and when for as long as baby wants, plus bottles I find far more convenient and hubby can also muck in!
So if anyone wants to buy my tommee tippee electric pump off me let me know! I have used it three times and it will come with the sterilizer and the small bottle and the little beakers it came with in the pack and of course in the box. I'm looking for around the £30 mark???

Well done on the weight loss, it gives us all hope ;) I have never breast fed I have always formula fed it lets hubby feel part of it (and take his turn night feeding LOL)

Well done hun on your weightloss

DS will be 22 mths so I'll be running after him too so don't plan Breast feeding either. It's like you say so time consuming & tiring.

Glad things are going really well

BBxx

well done on youre weight lossxxx

Well done on your weight loss so far.

I’m sure it won’t take long to get that 8lbs off so you are back to your pre-pregnancy weight :)

Back