Mum's for dinner!

Golygfor

Big family meal tonight and am already worried about my portion size and wine! Mum and I were SW together (she's thin and fit)so I know veg will be fine, it's me I don't trust! Tried persuading hubby to drink so I can drive but he hardly does. It will be very unusual for me not to drink in a party and I've not told anyone I've swapped from SW to RC. Not sure why..... I will attend SW weekly and weigh but do RC! Going to weigh weekly will also help me stay on track. Anyway...... Hoping that as I've written this post it will fix my resolve tonight! Hope you all are doing ok. My weigh in in Wednesday night. ?

hope all goes well love and enjoy your day

It was ok but not perfect! Food was fine and I even resisted homemade sticky toffee and date pudding. Did end up drinking though ? But I didn't eat junk and I'm back on the wagon today! Also on half term so knowing I have 6 weeks of normal routine ahead made me have a few glasses. I always find the weekend hard. How was your weekend? ?

hi goly
glad it went ok and you enjoyed yourself ..........well my weekend be good stuck on the wagon and my usual wine and soda water and ice done my walking exercises got on scales no change gutted but i think its because i have been so good so back to the drawing board hope for a loss this week

well i found this week my scales or knackered lolol so its boots for me now

Back