MUMS which is the best

amethyst

Banned
buggy umbrella for holiday? (greece)

round cotton/nylon
rectangler ?

please thanks :D

decided to go for a round one cus they are adjustable.. does anyone know where i can get a pink one from online? that has uv protection please? i am useless at searches.... lol

thanks

buggy umbrella for holiday? (greece)

round cotton/nylon
rectangler ?

please thanks :D

I used for all three of mine a rectangular one that had 2 clips on either side.... you can tilt it right down over the front of the push chair.... something like this one....

was going to put pic of one in but would you believe I can't find it...!! Not in argos or toys r us.... hold on gonna try mothercare web site....

Mothercare - £18 doesn't offer UV protection... don't think they would to be honest as most are cotton.....

380903_l.jpg

I would definately go for the umbrella type as you can move it to the sides as the sun moves, with the rectangular one it doesnt really cover the sides mainly the front and back....which is fine until the sun gets a little lower in the sky.
I ended up buying one out in Majorca as the rectangle one just didnt keep him covered enough.

check out a shade-a-babe or a ray shade. Both offer UV protection and come in pink too! I'll see if I can find a link.....

Back